Author Topic: "Visiting Feor, in Degendorf"  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
"Visiting Feor, in Degendorf"
« on: September 28, 2008, 21:23:10 »

Soon

:blackhair:
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: "Visiting Feor, in Degendorf"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 03:24:02 »
AT FEOR'S
Introduction
Part "a"

Time for an apple and a piece of cake, Cat! Huh-huh! ...

"Cat"??! What an audacity!                                                                       
I'm Sophia of the Sycians,                                                                     
for heaven's sake! ...                                                                     
What does he take me for??!                                                                     
Is "Cat" even a name??!                                                                     

*Knock-knock!*

There's someone at the door, Cat!
Eh? Well, indeed ...                                                                                                                       

Hello, mr. Feortegot, sir!

Young Fletcher! What a surprise! & Sir Elmo!
Oh, Welcome!, Welcome!

Come in, friends! What a happy surprise!                                       
What brings you to Degendorf?                                       
Please, never mind the mess ...                                       

Thanks, mr. Ferotegot, sir!

Hello, Feortegot!

Here : We brought you a gift!
                                                  It was Elmo's idea!

Aw, it's only a little token I brought
                                                                                                              from the East ...

Why! How kind of you, lads!                                       
I'm so happy!                                       

Thanks, lads! It's really special! Wow! : It's GOLD!                                       

Anyway, do come in, please!                                       
Make yourselves at home!                                       

ELMO:Thanks, Feortegot! It's a nice place ...

ELMO: ... A very nice place you've got, indeed!
The place of a knight, I see! ...

Not that much, mylord ...                                                                                                   
I'm very flattered to have one                                                                                                   
under my roof!                                                                                                   

Please, do have a sit! ...         
Whatta 'bouch ye, young Fletcher?         
How are things doing, there,         
in your new home,         
at Querquetulon?         

Oh ... Well, it's been nice ...
                              I did have to move ... But I, eh
                              have to say that I'll visit you more,
                              if I won't bother you ...

Well, It's an honour to                                                 
have you both here!                                                 

Well, Thanks, Feor! ... You're very kind!

FLETCHER: (Wow!!!)
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 23:05:07 »
Introduction
Part "b"

(Wow!)

So, milord, will you tell me the story of this                                                                                                   
very odd golden object you brought me?                                                                                                   

Well, lets say that ...                                                 

Hey, Feor, sir! Is it a mandolon, you've got here?
Didn't know you made music!!!

Well, my young friend ...

... As a matter of fact, I do, but                                                                                         

You see : THIS lass here isn't a mandole ...
She's a "viouleene"! ...

Oh!!

Yes, indeed!

WOW!!

Hm? ... Well, you
                                                                                                                                            certainly look happy.

That IS wonderful news,
                                                                                                                        for sure! ...

Where was I, anyway? ...                                                                                         

Ah, right ... so, the story of                                                 
this rather curious object? ...--                                                 

Hey, Feor, sir! ... Can I
                                                                                          have a bit of that apple? ...

Eh?!                                                                                                                                 

Oh, I am so very sorry,
                                                            I am ... Allow me, sires, to
                                                            provide you with ...

... With some of my food, and drink!                                                 
Seldom do I have visitors, I, ah ...                                                 
We aren't much used to it ...                                                 
I'm sorry!, really am ...                                                 

Oh, never mind!

Why, thanks! It will come at hand,
                                                                                          I admit! ...

I am very happy to be
                              at your home, my noble
                              Feortegott!

You are very welcome here,                                                                               
milord! Both you are.                                                                               
Whenever!!! Now, while you eat ...                                                                               

Excuse me ... So, while you eat,
                                                                                *dzoeng, dzeeng, dzaang!!*

We're gonna play to you
                                                                                my special guests, one of my favourites! ...

*dzeeeeeeeeeeng-woeing!*

Oh, what a wonderful sound!                                                                                                                       
And tune!                                                                                                                       

And so, while Feortegot plays
our friends enjoy a nice time ...

... Eating their apples!

& This ends our introduction

Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 23:07:14 »