Author Topic: "Sir Elmo's Adversary"  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
"Sir Elmo's Adversary"
« on: March 28, 2009, 22:37:50 »
SIR ELMO & SIR DILDRUS
Or "Sweet Nardo"
Part "a"

A common afternoon in Degendorf,
near the fallen part of the city wall,
the fair takes place.
Same fair where the old hag Fortunata
used to exhibit her curious circus ...
That's another story.
The Degendorf Fair was well known,
before the city was invaded by orcs.
That's yet another story.

Here, Fletcher the Adventurer and Sir Elmo had been spending some days
at Feor's, and they were planning on how to leave in an adventure, toward Spain.

Spain, say you?                             
I'd love to search the East! ...                             

Nah, you don't want to see the East,
                              trust me! ... I've seen it, and it's very ...
                              crowded.

Crowded? And what about it??                                                                                                                                                     

There's no problem with the crowds,                                                                                         
Fletch ... The problem is when                                                                                         
everyone's trying to kill each other.                                                                                         
No: lets leave the East to the                                                                                         
wargamers.                                                                                         

VÈÈÈÈGETebls!! I sell
all sorts of VÈÈÈÈÈGETebls!!

Well, if you say so,                                                                                                   
but I'd very happily see the East,                                                                                                   
you know?                                                                                                   

I kn/...                                                           

A vegetable ofr your supper meal,
                                                                      gentle sire?

Hmm??! ...

A vegetable for your
                                                                      supper soup, perhaps, sire?

?!                             

Anyway, if you say "no East"                                                                                                             
that's all right, lets go to what                                                                                                             
matters, right?                                                                                                             

Supper? ... Well,
why not?

That's it, sire, good
& healthy veggies!,
what will you take?

Well, let' say ...

Here you are, Elmo,
                                                                                          that I had spoken of:
                                                                                          the city sweeper has
                                                                                          given us some mules,
                                                                                          there's ...

♥ ♥                                                                                                                       
 ♥                                                                                                                       

Some carrots, perhaps?
                                        or, what about carrots &
                                        our special lettuce
                                        of the season!

For sure you ...                                       
♥                                                                                                       
                                                                      ... our two horses, as we know
                                                                      and this very hardworking
♥                                                                      and well tempered mule, as
                                                                      well as another, just like him!

♥                                                                                                             
Elmo?                   

... you do seem to                             
know what you are                             
talking about, frojlen

Elmo ... Are you paying
                                                                                          any attention to what I'm ...

... Here?!                                       
♥..                                                                                         

?
?                             
                                                            ?!
?                                                                                                                                 
ELMO THE RENEGATE!!!                                                                     

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

*shhhing*

:blackhair:

---
*girl, in Moldelerivian
Gus
:blackhair: