Author Topic: Time limit for posts?  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
Re: Time limit for posts?
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 21:06:42 »
I do have my setting at "forever" so it doesn't time me out.  And, PF didn't close the webpage when I lost the post just the page with the half finished post was gone.  It wasn't more than 15 minutes that I was gone.  (Probably considerably less than that because I didn't really want to spend much time in the dark bathroom once I discovered that my camera couldn't pick up the very faint glow from the ghosts.)

The cat was outside.   ;D

I think it must have just been a glitch in my computer if no one else has had the same experience.  (But, I think if I'm going to do any long posts that I'll write them in Word and then just paste them here after I'm done.)
Rona MamaDragon

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 21:10:07 »
Probably the best and safest solution. I have done that before.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 21:58:17 »
That's the smart & safe option Rona.  ;D

I didn't do that, and lost a review I was writing three times in succession, due to some glitch. It was so annoying and frustrating (it was a very good review and very funny) that I never did re-write it a fourth time, and never got on with the series of I was in the process of doing.  :'(

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 22:24:03 »
HI

So its the ghost Klickes then  :o

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 22:59:47 »
*cue twilight zone music*
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 23:06:32 »
i've never experienced the dark room experience lol

but everytime i try to post a message right after posting another it blocks me and a message in red pops up on the top of the text box asking if i'm not double posting by mistake
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 00:36:13 »
I've been noticing that in some threads if I'm doing a reply, if someone else is doing the same procedure at the exact same time, there are extended delays with the spell check, & additional smilies options!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!