Author Topic: bayonet nr wanted  (Read 2719 times)

Offline tanotrooper

• Playmo Fanatic
bayonet nr wanted
« on: September 21, 2007, 21:25:01 »
anyone got the number for the bayonet for on rifles like the two royal guard specials?

TT
Si pacem vis, para bellum.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: bayonet nr wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 21:45:07 »
It's 30 07 0100.   PlaymoDB (http://www.playmodb.org/) is the place for part numbers.

How many bayonets are you wanting, btw?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tanotrooper

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 18:17:35 »
Sorry playmofire, I mean this one:

TT

I would get a lot from DS if they still have it...
Si pacem vis, para bellum.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 18:38:25 »
The only other bayonet listed at PlaymoDB is this one:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-06-0910

Unfortunately there's no pic so we can't know for sure if it's the one you are looking for.

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 10:08:48 »
The only other bayonet listed at PlaymoDB is this one:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-06-0910

Unfortunately there's no pic so we can't know for sure if it's the one you are looking for.

I'm sure that will be the right part number for the bayonet 30 06 0910.

Looking through the Playmo collector the 1st set to use this type of bayonet is 5581 Royal Guard from the Victorian range and I'm sure there was no Instructions for it. The only other 2 sets to use this bayonet are the ones TT has mentioned Specials 4577 and 4611 royal guards, again no instructions.

It looks like Sho has ordered these bayonets from German DS since the source of the info has come from Playmobil.de.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 14:43:46 »
I'll corroborate that.  4611 was on playmobil.de quite a while ago, and that part number was listed, not in one of those Flash files but in a simple part list, as "Seitengewehr" which sho kindly translated for me. The number itself came from playmobil.de, the English name from sho.  I added it into the database, but didn't assign it a set or legitimate status since those lists are often strange, with extra parts or different numbers than are on instructions (for sets that include them).  Anyway, if someone's gotten one from DS, that counts as good in my book and I'll update the part. Still no picture, though, unless someone would like to send me a photo.

Cheers, Heather
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!