General > Collector's Corner

SpeedybenPlaymo's Collection

<< < (4/27) > >>

tahra:

--- Quote from: bml87 on September 27, 2021, 09:50:41 ---As far as I know the Novelmore castles are system X (at least the main walls)... So your wallet might reconsider it...

--- End quote ---

No, the recent castles (since the first ones, and even those...) have system X bits, but are ,imo, basically system WHY, since they aren't really versatile. I hate those stupid walls - with the battlements included to me they are basically useless, since there's nothing else you can do with them :(

The large dark tower is especially gorgeous... but system WHY...

GrahamB:
If I am correct, "System WHY" is not a term used by Geobra, but invented by Collectors (tahra, probably!), in parody of 'System X,' as a protest about building parts which can only be combined with parts from the same set, so there is little or no scope for creating your own buildings with them. They are sometimes joined with yellow and red connectors, as in System X buildings.

For anyone unfamiliar with English, the letter Y is pronounced the same as the word 'why,' so it's a clever parody! Why not produce more versatile pieces?

tahra:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 27, 2021, 17:43:24 ---If I am correct, "System WHY" is not a term used by Geobra, but invented by Collectors (tahra, probably!),

--- End quote ---

I am 99% almost sure it wasn't me!  :-[

But very fitting :(

Speedyben:
My newest buys of Ayuma. The big tree is really really awesome. I watch the series every week and it is nice to recognise the sets in my collection!
I will post the coming days more pictures of my diorama's at home ;D

Speedyben:
Here is the battle of the Land of Honey:

And the king's Castle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version