General > News

Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available

<< < (10/21) > >>

Hadoque:

--- Quote from: Rasputin on October 04, 2021, 23:43:11 ---Thanks

Well I certainly didn’t stop hoarding

Have a few boxes to open one of these days

Love some of the new “normal” sets, not too sure about the fantasy angle . Hopefully there are bits and pieces that can be utilized

--- End quote ---

Well well, who we have here ;D
So you finally managed to find the way back to daylight, out of the labyrinth of that huge collection you hauled to the US some years ago?  :P
Welcome back! :)

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: Hadoque on October 10, 2021, 13:31:38 ---
Well well, who we have here ;D
So you finally managed to find the way back to daylight, out of the labyrinth of that huge collection you hauled to the US some years ago?  :P
Welcome back! :)

--- End quote ---

You know me and the pile, it was quite difficult to find the door to get to the computer

Plus all the lashings I received for insubordination, had to let the wounds heal  ;D

StJohn:

--- Quote from: Speedyben on September 26, 2021, 13:27:01 ---Does anybody have any news about the new Playmobil Plus (Direct Service) sets of 2022?

--- End quote ---

Pics are released at Amclicks: http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/nuevo-catalogo-playmobil-plus-2022/

GrahamB:
 :woohoo:

I hope they get in large stocks of spare parts for the mansion, especially the finials, wall fillers and white canes, as those parts are very hard to come by!

Tiermann:
Interesting, I like theupdateto the adult bedroom. The circus is nice to see also. Now we know where the green haired tall clown is coming from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version