General > Collector's Corner

Pirates!

<< < (3/5) > >>

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: tahra on July 24, 2020, 16:01:57 ---No, in our collection :)

--- End quote ---

....which is in a small, independent enclave in Portugal known as Playkingdom, famed for its mountains....

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Corso on July 22, 2020, 15:10:24 ---
Only one flag ...

--- End quote ---

I may be able to help you with missing flags. Let me know what you need. Or you may be interested in this. The signalling flag stickers there are similar to those in 3550 and 3750.

Corso:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on July 25, 2020, 09:13:22 ---I may be able to help you with missing flags. Let me know what you need. Or you may be interested in this. The signalling flag stickers there are similar to those in 3550 and 3750.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the link! But I just found out that I already had the flags from some leftovers I bought a while ago. And the signalling flags were already in the set I just bought. But thanks nevertheless :)

Now I only need the ropes. Maybe a store for handyman stuff has something similar...  ???

Corso:

--- Quote from: tahra on July 22, 2020, 17:56:19 ---Still, my favorite is still the 3940.

--- End quote ---

That’s a very impressive ship indeed. Incredible big cabin and an elaborate below deck compartment. Very nice. Not so sure about the colors though. Saw some nice customs with more realistic colors.

Thanks for mentioning this one :)

Indianna:

--- Quote from: Corso on July 26, 2020, 16:21:56 --- . . . Now I only need the ropes. Maybe a store for handyman stuff has something similar...  ???

--- End quote ---

I've had more success with a craft or sewing supply store for finding string or cord that can be used for Playmo rope replacement.  The hardware store stuff is usually too thick.  Good luck!   :)

Also, for some wonderful and amazing custom ships, be sure to check out this website created by the late and beloved PF member Macgayver.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version