Creative > Story-Telling

Double income, no kids!

<< < (14/15) > >>

PMatt:

--- Quote from: Nora on February 07, 2020, 14:55:15 ---Attention: Most of the fatal accidents happen at home!

--- End quote ---

Fireman Sam would have a field day with this kind of careless acts!  ;)

Great to see Bert and Anke moving in at last.

klickyklack:
Wow! Bert & Anke have quite the home!  :love: I'm having workshop envy & wish my kitchen was as nice! (& as well stocked).  They must be relieved to finally have their bedroom finished!

They have a slightly unusual taste in views though, a mountain of files isn't exactly my dream view to see from my bedroom but it takes all sorts!  ;)  :lol:

Nora:
Thank you all for your comments, I am really happy that you like my little Playmo exhibition :klickygrin:

--- Quote from: klickyklack on February 18, 2020, 13:55:51 ---They have a slightly unusual taste in views though, a mountain of files isn't exactly my dream view to see from my bedroom but it takes all sorts!  ;)  :lol:

--- End quote ---

You're right but it is an unusual house so it needs an extraordinary view ;) In fact I tried once to put enlarged photos behind the windows but it was difficult to find a fitting scale. And with that you ruin the facade from the outside... On the other hand I think it's funny to show that my Playmo room also is my living room 8}

Greetings from Nora :wave:

Oliver:

--- Quote from: klickyklack on February 18, 2020, 13:55:51 ---They have a slightly unusual taste in views though, a mountain of files isn't exactly my dream view to see from my bedroom but it takes all sorts!  ;)  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Haha, when I was a kid and my Playmobil generally lived in cupboards and bookshelves, they had postcards for 'windows' so they had pretty spectacular views!

I love the pictures when they have all their stuff in boxes, I don't know why I find those so endearing :D

playmovictorian:
Great pictures  :love: :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version