General > News

Collectobil- has it gone?

(1/13) > >>

GrahamB:
I tried a link from PlaymoDB to a Collectobil page (using Safari) and got diverted to a Career Management website. I also tried www.collectobil.com using Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, all to no avail. Firefox warned me it was a potentially malicious site and the owner had configured the website improperly. Never had a problem before. Anyone else found this?

PS Nothing mentioned on Klickywelt so far....

playmofire:
I accessed the site via playmoDB in the last few days with no problems using Firefox. A search on Google shows Norton having no problems with Collectobil but when I try to go to the site from Google Firefox warns that the site certificate has a problem, and as you describe.

I think Richard who now owns Collectobil was/is in career guidance/management in some way so maybe he has tried to bring Collectobil under that banner.

Hadoque:
I use Google Chrome and when typing www.collectobil.com, I also got a warning not to proceed with going on the website because it is unsafe, so I stayed off...

PlaymoMan:
I noticed that too, on Safari and Firefox. Hopefully it isn't gone for good! A great resource.

Klickteryx:
Looks like it's gone. I got the warning, proceeded anyway. Something about Career Management came up and that the page requested was not there.
I specifically went to the single klicky page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version