Author Topic: ...and a surprise attack to King Iseroth whilst leading a small army unit....  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
As King Iseroth was leading his small army unit heading back to Krull returning from the northern sea outpost , suddenly a Yellow Dragon Champion Knight from the dragon alliance appears before them !!

I challenge you King of Thieves and Imbeciles to a duel to the death, dare if you are a king to fight me, I , Knight Telemah of the dragon alliance !!!! Dare you to come forward King of Fools !!!! the dragon knight shouted at king iseroth...

The bait worked. Despite the swan knights all six that were just about to attack and kill that rogue knight ( in the lands of krull i should add ) , King Iseroth shouted to them not to move as he would take up the challenge. The reply of course came from his trusted squire who simply shouted 'The King accepts your challenge. The duel shall be to the death and if you win you leave the battlefield unharmed ' , King Iseroth then grabbed the spear from the squire....

King Iseroth positioned himself in the field for the duel. Aware that he was riding a horse he wasnt very familiar with , he knew he had to take a risky approach...

Telemah on the other side, eager to make history , a well trained knight rising up in the yellow dragon mighty knight order , was also ready for the duel, unlike Iseroth he is well synchronised with his horse and he is going for the kill ...

As the two horses approach each other fast , king iseroth prepares to lower the horse head slightly and on the other hand holds firmly his shield, deliberalty planning to take a hit on it first ....on the other hand Telemah is going for the King Head , riding as fast as he can to give his trust a powerful momentum and instantly kill King Iseroth...

Telemahs spear hits Iseroth's shield and the spear slightly defects !!! Iseroth's first point of tactic worked !!!

But also did the second !!!!  The kings' training and experience and tactics win the day.... With his horses head lowered and allowing his a wider range of target, his spear hit Telemah directly in the head and instantly giving him a fatal blow  !!!!

As the Kings men gather around the corpse , King iseroth looks at him and orders his men to carry on . He turns to his squire and with a smile he says ' A good kill my dear Ufor, there will be many more kills of yellow dragons and their alliance '.... He then shouts at his swordmen company commander ' gather up  your men and march on ' time to return to the city of Krull and drink some Ale ' .....

Much more blood and violence, war and battles to come from the world of Krull....

:knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Great story, George! It was like watching a knight movie on TV! :clap:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
A great photostory George!!! King Iseroth is a warrior king!! a trait his allies admire and respect highly!!! Perhaps now the dragon alliance will thing twice before daring to isult the king like that again!!!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
I hadn't seen King Isiroth fully finished yet (still have to catch up with many threads and stories, mostly Victorian and Medieval), and he looks suberb!!  :rock:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Yeah, go King Iseroth! :rock:
As I said in your earlier topic about this, King Iseroth will vanquish all his enemies!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Oh. Now I see why you wanted a yellow dragon champion!  :lol:
Ah! The boldness of the young! This Telemah should have stayed in his mom's lap a few more years!
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Oh. Now I see why you wanted a yellow dragon champion!  :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you  Arnaud and everyone else, as i said in my knight lore chronicles /photostories there will be a lot of violence and war and hopefully create some battle scenes with a few hundred of klickies .... no time for peace in the world of Krull, this little story is a prelude of things to come.... WAR !!! is about to break all loose in the world of Krull and you shall all witness it !!!!  :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:

;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Glad to see my trusted ally not backing down from a fight and backing his words up!  Now drape the dead corpse over his horse and send him packing. This should send a message to those gold wyvren that Iseroth means business!  If you need reinforcements, the wolves are here!  Nice pics and story btw.:) 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Glad to see my trusted ally not backing down from a fight and backing his words up!  Now drape the dead corpse over his horse and send him packing. This should send a message to those gold wyvren that Iseroth means business!  If you need reinforcements, the wolves are here!  Nice pics and story btw.:) 

Thank you sir

...always pleased to hear my trusted allies are by us
- King Iseroth said thinking of the Kings of Ceragem and Melniborne, on his way back to Krull.....

He then turned to his Swordman captain riding by him and told him  ' you should have your men ready for battle captain, the time of peace is over and the time of war is already upon us, prepare them well,  for there will be battles very very soon....

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Oh oh! Suspense! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.