Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159551 times)

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #750 on: October 31, 2011, 17:48:40 »
This has my vote for topic of the year!  Brilliantly amazing!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #751 on: December 03, 2011, 17:03:38 »
Finally , i am posting some progress on my medieval diorama ( and a shorty story elsewhere ). It was a typical busy playmo day at the den, arrives there at 830am after a rather fast drive ( always fast when it comes to go to the den i suppose  :lol: :lol: :lol: ) , i had a big playmo bag of new stuff to add in, there were about 80 black lion guards ( still to pick up another 100 from playmobil greece ) , 7 swan knights, Emperor Iseroth, Yellow dragons champion , Lord Etyr, Jousting Champion ( all three customs from Atelier Cowabunga..)   about 4 pigs and 4 pigies, 2 wild boards,  4 cows, a forrest set , a few old silverware  and about 18 3666 banners ( !!) and 6 bolder release castle defenses !!! Aw and about 50 old style horses and about 20 green dragon guards  and about 10 more forest animals of all types and some roosters and chickens for the city  . With all the excitement when i got to the den , i was rather careless and hit hard the construction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 approx 300 klickies fell down from all places especaily the high walls and falling onto city klickies. No pictures taken of that , i was furius for a couple of hours , took me ages to fix that !!!!!!!! Anyways , after that i set up the border guard light cavalry ,  i installed the defences and banners, i think the castle looks far more spectacular with those on !!! I also made some minor changes to the city and the castle , set up the pigies and a couple of small stories going on in the city  and also set up the new animals, there are lots of animals but cant be seen easily i suppose !!! Well , i will poste elsewhere a small photostory that will conclude next time at the den and next time i start with my knight lore chronicles, given that next time i set up the NEW royal quarters design with the new windows and stuff and the extra 100 lion guards are added into the force, i have thought of an idea to set up my viking also , Lord Etyr will be paying a visit to meet Arngeir the Viking also !!! Anyways enough talking this is all about the pictures below , enjoy ...

:) :) :) :) :)

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #752 on: December 03, 2011, 17:21:27 »
Nice additions!!! The Krull army is getting bigger and bigger  ;D

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #753 on: December 03, 2011, 18:10:53 »
Nice additions!!! The Krull army is getting bigger and bigger  ;D
Ditto.
General Agnar looks great. I love that black eagle's head on top his helm.  Should make more of these.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #754 on: December 03, 2011, 21:48:34 »
This is impressive! :)9 :clap:

I'm speechless  :-X

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #755 on: December 03, 2011, 22:41:06 »
Impressive indeed!
But everything is getting so close together, especially the armies inside... I think you need more Steck, George, to enlarge the castle/city!  ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #756 on: December 03, 2011, 22:43:36 »
Impressive indeed!
But everything is getting so close together, especially the armies inside... I think you need more Steck, George, to enlarge the castle/city!  ;)

and before the more needed steck i need more space.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i wanted to set up everything eventhouh the whole setting is unrealisitc and too close together, ut i had to set everything up....

I have 100 more lion guards and 300 vikings /gauls to set with their base and 4 longboats, i wonder where these will fit  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #757 on: December 04, 2011, 02:33:37 »
Very impressive George. Too bad about the falling. It's beginning to look like one giant line of dominos, one falls over and they all go down. I really like the pigs, it looks nicely real for the era

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #758 on: December 04, 2011, 08:00:47 »
Very impressive George. Too bad about the falling. It's beginning to look like one giant line of dominos, one falls over and they all go down. I really like the pigs, it looks nicely real for the era

Thank you Tim also thanks to Panos, Arnaud , Tigana,  Hadoque also ! Yeap , they are so close to each other , the domino effect is common. i thought of removing a few hundred of those lion guards but i prefer to have everything on display despite looking so unrealistic, next week hopefully i will haev the rest of the guards set , all the vikings , gauls ( god knows where they will fit  and the krull royal quarters upgraded with different walls and glass windows.

( BTW cool xmas avatar Tim !!) , i might be going ina bit to playmobil to get a couple of xmas sets for decoration for the house ( i already have a sant with slaigh and snowman in my office...) and hopefully those lion guards

I am thinking to create a steck wall around the dragon alliance and give them a proper castle , what do you think ????

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #759 on: December 04, 2011, 08:02:41 »
Man, this forest border outpost looks really fierce!! I'd have second thoughts attacking this place... the banners over this place look so formidable... Great job George!!!