Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« Last post by playmovictorian on August 17, 2022, 04:06:30 »
I love the two medieval sets that can be customized in terms of their interiors and I agree that the bed is looking cheap and basic, a let down for a set which is otherwise great  :love:
News / Re: Novelties 2022 (second half)
« Last post by playmovictorian on August 17, 2022, 04:02:29 »
Always very interesting catching up with this thread as I have learned a lot while sipping my morning coffee  :)

Thank you for these informations  :wave:
« Last post by Adam16bit on August 16, 2022, 23:39:22 »
Klingon ship got pushed back to December/January.

And, things get pushed all the time.  The Ecto-1A was going for a few hundred bucks, and then all of a sudden Playmobil found some more and the price dropped. It's a fun adventure!
Story-Telling / Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Last post by playmovictorian on August 16, 2022, 17:45:05 »
Thank you dear Elise  :wave:

I am so happy that you are enjoying and commenting on my scenes.

This lovely figure has been part of my collection since the beginning of my Regent St tales and I like her too very much  :love:

Karim :gent:
« Last post by Eplay on August 16, 2022, 17:26:56 »
That waitress is lovely  :)
Customs Gallery / Re: 1771
« Last post by Richard on August 16, 2022, 16:51:58 »

Ralf,
After all these many years, I'm happy to see that you are still creating beautiful new Playmobil figures!
Susan and I met Steffen Höpfner when we visited Horst in Zirndorf. That was also a long time ago.
We had really hoped that Horst would find a place for Connie Brandstätter at Playmobil.
Connie is a very creative person who is always thinking outside of the box. That may have been what scared Horst.
Horst asked us what we thought about Steffen. We told Horst that Steffen would keep Playmobil on a straight and even path.
But, we also told Horst that in the future, Playmobil would really need both Steffen and Connie.
Susan and I both wish that Horst would have followed our suggestion.
However, it's not too late. Maybe someday Steffen will see the value of how he and Connie could work together?
All the best my friend,
Richard
« Last post by playmovictorian on August 16, 2022, 13:17:11 »
On a beautiful summer afternoon at Mrs Applepie's Patisserie !

I wish you all a very happy end of summer  :love:

Karim :chef:
« Last post by collectobart on August 16, 2022, 12:57:29 »
So it is sure there will be no 3th Novelmore season? :sorrow:

Nothing is ever certain. Lego discontinued Ninjago in 2013, and still it came back stronger than ever with over a dozen new seasons.

But the focus of the Geobra management is much more pinned on their rather abstract "corporate transformation" ideas now and less so on building up their own (sub)brand(s) further.
« Last post by playmovictorian on August 16, 2022, 11:28:35 »
Welcome to the kingdom of Mrs Applepie's gluttony  :love: !

Karim :chef:
« Last post by Speedyben on August 16, 2022, 10:41:41 »
I am afraid that the bankruptcy of Wilfilm is just another symptom, not really much of a cause. Wilfilm was expecting work for new seasons for Ayuma and Novelmore to come in any moment, but Playmobil kept stalling endlessly to give a green light as it couldn't agree internally on whether to keep walking that media-dependent fantasy franchise road or go back to the old path of effortlessly milking their generic evergreens.

So it is sure there will be no 3th Novelmore season? :sorrow:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10