Author Topic: RMS Titanic - a Masterpiece in the Making by Pau and Anibal Barca ( Playclicks )  (Read 52265 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
I'm sure it will be used as a base for playmobil titanic dioramas. :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Thank you so much dear Friends for the interest generated by this project  :wave:

I salute the extraordinary project that Pau and Anibal Barca have taken on and I recognize Zug's eagle eye in spotting that on a Playmo scale, the ship should have been 10 to 12 meters long, but our Friends have chosen to make it an already gigantic 3 meters for obvious space limitation reasons and certainly with future transportation in mind as this ship will hopefully be exhibited in Spain, if not beyond.

I personally find their making the ship out of wood to be not only skillfull but also very ingenious and I have no doubts that our little Klickies will feel very comfortable on board, that is, until it sinks on its fatal night  :lol:

Karim :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 04:14:27 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
RMS TITANIC - a Masterpiece in the making by Pau and Anibal Barca ( Playclicks.com )

Karim :gent:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
RMS TITANIC - a Masterpiece in the making by Pau and Anibal Barca ( Playclicks.com )

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
It's looking great!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Regarding the size not really being to scale.. duh. Original playmobil stuff is NOT to scale either, so..

I think it's HUGE and AMAZING as is.. and looking forward to seeing it done!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
I'm sure if geobra produced a titanic, it would be only about a foot long. Playmobil is too big to build large buildings and ships truly to scale.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Well, its most certainly some amazing piece of woodcraft work so far and its nice of you KArin to share this with us. But i think this is quite outside a ' playmo custom ' wouldnt you say .... i mean this is not playmobil after all is it... i suppose it will be decorated with klikcies and playmo stuff and probably turn to be something monumental in terms of playmo sets and impressive I am sure BUT i will still say that this not playmobil and i cant see how woodwork , no matter how impressive it may be can be classisied as a playmo custom, now if this ship was made out of steck , system x or somwthing like that , i would see this

Anyways , i dont want to spoli this thread but i think there is logic in my argument and i am not oen not to voice my views ...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Now if that ship was to be turned into a battle ship of WWI or something liek that , now woudlnt that be more impressive also ??? i probably wouldnt be such a smart alec then  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still apart from my PS jokie  i think i have a valid argument for discussion   0)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: