Author Topic: A Playmobil Klicky In Space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9514 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
A Playmobil Klicky In Space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:31:05 »
Since Playmobil is one of the most successful toys of all time nad has given billions of game hours to all the children of the world for many generations, given that ( and i wonder how many exactly up to date ) a number of billions of klickies have been produced YTD, i  think we should as a club forward a partition to NASA to take in their next manned mission a klicky with them ( and which klikcy we shall have to think about a lot but i think it will have to be a klickyy with a message for peace or something like that , for all mankind...perhaps if this moves forward Playmobil makes a special klicky for that event like a special NASA astronaut with a messgae for all mankind type of think.... ) and we should inform  Mr Horst about this idea.....

I would like to call it this the ' Klicky In Space ' mission and i think it ought to become our 'crusade' type of think !!!!! Who will join me in that ???? anyone ???0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: A Playmobil Klicky In Space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 12:43:59 »
Wow, that's a very interesting idea, George. :lol: May I ask how on earth (no pun intended) you came up with that one? I do like it, though.

One problem I will point out, almost NOBODY in the US has ever even heard of playmobil. Not even toy store owners who carry it! :lol: I have yet to tell someone I collect playmobil and get back any response other than "what's playmobil?" So I'm sure the NASA engineers will never have heard of it. On the other hand, all the more reason it would be great to give them some publicity.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 13:10:42 »
And lets not forget that in developing or third world countries as well as most counties in the middle and far east children have no clue what playmobil is.

I doubt NASA would be interested in such a venture, but if they ever do I propose the 4553 - Astronaut

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 15:27:42 »
I agree it's a fun idea. I think it should be 4634 - Astronaut though. That one is more like a real modern space suit.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 16:19:10 »
I agree it's a fun idea. I think it should be 4634 - Astronaut though. That one is more like a real modern space suit.

I agree. :)
The other one is nice Wolf, but I like the 4634 is better for the job. ;)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 16:25:35 »
Wow, that's a very interesting idea, George. :lol: May I ask how on earth (no pun intended) you came up with that one? I do like it, though.

..part of my job is to come up with ideas/solutions ....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 19:53:18 »
It’s so crazy it might just work.
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 20:25:23 »
Let's do it before some lego fan thinks of it! :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 21:50:29 »
Let's do it before some lego fan thinks of it! :lol:

yes, let's
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 22:28:23 »
I elect George as the Klicky in space representative to get this new crew member on the next space mission! ;D All in favor say "Aye"!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!