Author Topic: KNARESBOROUGH PLAYMOBIL EXHIBITION  (Read 16716 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: KNARESBOROUGH PLAYMOBIL EXHIBITION
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2011, 15:28:22 »
Great photos Mark, lots of impressive displays.
I've added you as a Flickr contact - I'm timspfd there.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2011, 21:14:19 »
An excellent set of photos, Mark, and I'm sure your detailed info on what was involved in setting up the exhibition would be very useful and greatly appreciated.

I've been away for a few days, but I'll get my photos up onto photobucket and then post a link.  I will also do a report for Laughing Giraffe.

Thanks for the photos on your site, Walter.  The info there on how you made the layout and how items are attached to it is very interesting and useful.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2011, 21:52:02 »
Tiermann, we had no problem with interference as Gordon and I were on different frequencies. (Except for when Gordon tested his new loco for a few minutes and we realised what we had done). Do not forget there are twelve frequencies available in the 27 MHz range that you can use. See my web site for details. I normally run up to six trains on my main layout.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2011, 21:53:53 »
Great pictures, Mark, thanks for the link! Everyone's layouts were really awesome!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.