Author Topic: 2ND HELLO FROM EDWINMODELS  (Read 6600 times)

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
2ND HELLO FROM EDWINMODELS
« on: March 29, 2006, 19:54:33 »
Hello to all, again.

I was a member a few years ago but with changing jobs then my wife started a new business so that I had to sell my collection on eBay.  Anyway I am back. My full name is Craig Quilliam and I live in Brentford (West London) and help run an estate agency business with my sister. I am married to Mariola who is from Krakow in Poland and she has her own Tile and Stone shop on Church Street in Twickenham called Quarry. In my spare time I like to trade on EBay although I hate packing the items up and queuing in the Post Office. In this regard I am lucky as my friend Tom runs an auction house in Chiswick, you might of seen him in the BBC's Cash in the Attic, he is the bald headed auctioneer. So I manage to get the odd bit of him. My interest is in the ACW range of figures. Not too much into painting them but I do enjoy swapping body parts etc. to make different figures. And finally the item I would most like to see made is the Mississippi steam boat. I hope that they still have the plans/mock up some where in the cellars of Playmobil central and that one day it will appear Kind regards to all Craig Quilliam EDWINMODELS

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 2ND HELLO FROM EDWINMODELS
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 21:07:27 »
Welcome to Playmofriends from "oop north!"  :wave:  Good to see you here.

Over 40 years ago I visited Krakow.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 21:18:36 »
Not in a Lancaster I trust

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 21:53:03 »
Noooooooooooooo!  :)  "Over 40 years ago" was 1962 when I had just finished 6th form in England.   In the 6th form there was a Polish girl called Nina who I went out with for a time when I was at university in Leeds and she was at the Tech College as it then was there.  We lost touch after that.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 22:10:49 »
I am also from up North, Manchester, and I also once went out with a girl called Nina in-fact she was one of the reasons I ended up in London.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 22:32:15 »
Hi Craig! :wave:

Welcome to PlaymoFriends from even further north! ;D

Glad you found us and that your interest in Playmobil has been revived. :yup:
I hope we will get to see some photos of your ACW customs sometime. :)

It would be fantastic to see that steamboat you mentioned go into production, but it seems quite doubtful that will happen. You may just have to customise one of your own like Paco from the Spanish forum, playclicks, has done. ;)

There's some pics of it in this topic, if you're interested: Playmobil Theme Park
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 22:42:19 by Sylvia »

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 19:46:43 »
Hi Sylvia

Finally got sorted thanks. And also thanks for the links they were great.
off to check out the other forums and then get sorted out for a carboot sale at chiswick this weekend regards Craig

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 20:27:40 »
Hi Craig,

Welcome to Playmofriends.

I recognized your name straight away from other places and of course ebay.

I have seen your friend Tom on the telly, I watch a lot of those auction type programs and hopefully oneday I will find something of great value at a carboot.

Garry (yrragnwad)
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 19:01:17 »
Welcome from a Norwegian member  :)

Offline pastifi

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 18:12:17 »