Author Topic: Custom Fire Service Aerial Ladder Platform  (Read 10230 times)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Re: Custom Fire Service Aerial Ladder Platform
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2006, 18:45:32 »
Hello  Ben  :)

Thank you very much indeed for the kind feedback it is allways very much appreciated. I had posted several pictures of this particular vehicle before but i had to make several changes since then particularly with the paint work. Infact the whole vehicle had to be re-painted including the ladder. It was at this point i added the controlls for the ladder in at the rear of the appliance. I am looking forward to seeing the picture of the truck you mentioned  :)9.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2006, 21:15:31 »
Hey Tim,

I couldn't get over to the airport to get the picture, but I did find one very similar on this webpage. The truck is from Penn Township fire department and has a bronto skylift on an E-one chassis. I a pretty good sized truck. The one at the airport can reach 135 feet, I think.  8}  The picture is at the bottom of this page. http://www.parkvillefire.org/apparatus/

Ben

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 15:36:44 »
Hello  Ben  :)

Sorry for the delay in replying. Thank you very much indeed for finding a picture of the Aerial and the link to the website  :)9. I am just going back to have a look at the pictures of the heavy rescue.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)