Author Topic: 4029 set - pictures?  (Read 12757 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: 4029 set - pictures?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 11:00:09 »
Thank you Antonio for taking the pictures and Miguel for taking the time to post them, that sure is a beautiful set (always the danger of looking at other themes, they can be so enticing)!

Miguel, you could PM Heather at PlaymoDB about the pictures and she can tell you the best way to get them on her website, thanks again for taking the time to do this and for thinking about PlaymoDB for pictures. If you have any problems let me know and I will help as best I can.
Thanks to all - I'm always interested to learn new information!  By email is the best way to send things to me. The address is at the bottom of every PlaymoDB page - playmodb@gmail.com . Looking forward to updating the database so everyone can find the pictures easily.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Miguel

• Dom Miguel - O Deserdado
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 12:59:42 »
Heather,

thanks for the information!

I will try to have some António's pictures of the manual so that you can sort the best way out of make the inventory. :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 13:36:07 »
Heather,

thanks for the information!

I will try to have some António's pictures of the manual so that you can sort the best way out of make the inventory. :)

Perfect!  As long as I can read the numbers, that will be fine - I expect most of the part-pictures are already in the database, since they belong to other trains as well.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!