Author Topic: 4029 set - pictures?  (Read 12797 times)

Offline Miguel

• Dom Miguel - O Deserdado
  • Playmo Enthusiast
Re: 4029 set - pictures?
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 21:00:03 »
Miguel, if you want to email me photos, I can post them here.

I post them on FLICKR (www.flickr.com) then put a link here using the "insert image" icon - the one that's on the left side just above the "smile face" so they show up in high resolution.

KT, it's António who has the pictures, not me.  ;)

Offline foras

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 21:26:39 »
hello Miguel, i am going to back here in one hour are you going to be here to talk about this train? :wave:

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 10:40:20 »
Hello António,

I never know when I'll be here, but like this is a forum, when we post messages, we post them thinking in all persons that want to/are participating in the threads  ;)

So you can express your opinion about this set, what you think about it, etc  :)

aaah, and specially the pictures! I think that everyone here would be pleased with the pictures you have about this set  :D

Still, when you want to talk to a particular member, nothing better than to send a Private Message  :**:

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 16:18:14 »
Ok, so António has done the good-nature action of sending me some pictures of 4029 and 4031 (just with the difference of US and UK) for all of us to check.

I've asked him if he could allow for the pictures to be published on PlaymoDB, since there are none for this set...(I've also asked him to shoot some pictures of the manual so that the several parts can be also present on PlaymoDB).

I've never done it, so...can someone tell me if it's just needed to contact the person responsible for PlaymoDB?

Anyway, here are the pics!  >:D

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 16:19:16 »
And more pics!  >:D

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 16:21:22 »
And now... tchana-na-nan! The 4031! Which it's about the same.  :toot:

- this post has been edited as I'm not sure the pictures on it were António ones   :) -
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 14:05:42 by Miguel »

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 16:23:25 »
The last ones...finally! ufff.....  :zz:

- the same edition and reason as on the previous post  :) -
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 14:06:22 by Miguel »

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 17:04:12 »
Thank you Antonio for taking the pictures and Miguel for taking the time to post them, that sure is a beautiful set (always the danger of looking at other themes, they can be so enticing)!

Miguel, you could PM Heather at PlaymoDB about the pictures and she can tell you the best way to get them on her website, thanks again for taking the time to do this and for thinking about PlaymoDB for pictures. If you have any problems let me know and I will help as best I can.

Gepetto

Offline Miguel

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 18:03:34 »
Thank you for your consideration, Gepetto!  :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 18:34:38 »
Thank you Antonio and Miguel for providing the pictures between you; it is much appreciated.  And what two marvellous sets they are!  Wonderful, wonderful!  As you say, Gepetto, looking at other themes is always dangerous!  If I had the space to have it down and ready to run at any time, I would have a train set.  (Actually, for a time I did, sort of.  I bought an ex-display 4005 set, well, just the engine and two carriages, but I never got round to tracking down rails and controls before selling it to a good home with, if I remember correctly, Michael Layland and his outdoor railway.  And recently, I bought three lengths of track, a set of buffers and a tank wagon off eBay.de for a fire brigade scene I have in mind.)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”