Author Topic: "PRODUCT ARCHIV" @ playmobil.de  (Read 7581 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
"PRODUCT ARCHIV" @ playmobil.de
« on: February 18, 2009, 14:19:36 »

Have I arrived "late at the party" (it wouldn't be the first time) ... or, has Playmobil's product archive been recently updated?

It appears that they now have every set, larger and clearer pictures and a new format.

Click HERE, if you haven't seen it.

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: "PRODUCT ARCHIV" @ playmobil.de
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 14:26:21 »
That is very nice! Thank you for the link Richard, I have never used the archive before.

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 14:30:00 »
WOW Richard! This is definately a change  :o! Although it still doesn't show how long the sets are in production year by year, just when they were first introduced! I still like Collectobil for better information!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 14:34:23 »
They updated the archive with 2003 - 2006 sets some time ago, but the larger pictures are definitely new.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 14:41:47 »
Thanks for the update , i have not used it in many many months and it does look a lot easier to use . It actually looks so interesting i may just find some quality time to check it all out . Now I simply rely on Heather's site now for everything
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 15:11:20 »
I haven't been able to figure out how to search by set number within the Playmobil archive, or if it's even possible to do so.  Can anyone adivse me please?   ???
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 17:59:30 »
well richard, maybe 5/6 months can be considered a bit "late".  ::)

i have the same problem as indianna - there seems to be no way to make a search by number inside the "archiv".  8}

a time-frame would be a great addition to each set also.  :yup:
... and an image with each set's contents (you get it when you click in the "current" sets).
  :yup:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 19:53:34 »
I haven't been able to figure out how to search by set number within the Playmobil archive, or if it's even possible to do so.  Can anyone adivse me please?   

Oh good, I'm not the only one who can't search.

I was trying to find set 3030.  Collectobil says 1996 us / 2003 euro, but I can't find it in either catalog.

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 19:56:37 »
I was trying to find set 3030.  Collectobil says 1996 us / 2003 euro, but I can't find it in either catalog.

They only have sets from the "Hauptkatalog" - so no special editions and exclusives.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 04:23:48 »
To search inside the archive, put -A (hyphen, then uppercase A) after the set number in the regular search.  That's how the numbers are printed in the year-overview and on the sets pages.  (There's the odd -B as well, for things with two versions like 3603.) Hope that helps.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!