Author Topic: My Figures Survey  (Read 1196 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
My Figures Survey
« on: February 21, 2023, 02:09:12 »
Going to https://myfigures.playmobil.com/ will allow you to take a survey re: the new My Figures. Question #8 caught my attention:

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: My Figures Survey
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 06:35:27 »
I really hope they do that going forward. It would really make sets more interesting.

Thanks for sharing this, when you finish the survey it gives you a 20% off voucher!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 13:37:00 »
Thanks for the link

I voted , mostly “no’s”

I did find it interesting that on the bottom of the coupon in the exclusions list, it had “spare parts “ listed . As if Geobra is recognizing that it’s for extra parts and not missing parts
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 22:08:59 »
I really hope they do that going forward. It would really make sets more interesting.

This is quite interesting considering we were just discussing this!
~Pynedor~

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 22:18:01 »
I did find it interesting that on the bottom of the coupon in the exclusions list, it had “spare parts “ listed . As if Geobra is recognizing that it’s for extra parts and not missing parts

They always exclude Spare Parts from the blanket discounts on the UK site - possibly because of the hassle of fulfilling them?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 21:59:10 »
They always exclude Spare Parts from the blanket discounts on the UK site - possibly because of the hassle of fulfilling them?

Yes, I know there are no discounts on parts

I found their terminology the intriguing part
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: