Author Topic: Coupler Hooks  (Read 620 times)

Offline batrugger

• Playmo Pal
Coupler Hooks
« on: December 02, 2022, 21:03:09 »
I found these on Etsy. I have a few with broken hooks and these seem to work well. I can’t speak to durability, but the fit and function is great. The guys username on there is 3DSolutions1 and he’s based in Germany.

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
Re: Coupler Hooks
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 21:35:00 »
Genial - splendid!

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 10:50:46 »
I am no expert on PM trains, but someone else will no doubt confirm my suspicion that those ARE Playmobil train hitches, of an earlier design. But perhaps you already knew that, batrugger?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 11:31:40 »
Das sind die "alten" Federhaken, richtig. Allerdings vermute ich angesichts des Verkäufernamens, daß es sich um 3D-Drucke handelt. Ich wüßte nicht, daß es die alten Haken noch offiziell zu kaufen gibt.

That's the old sprung hooks. Right so far. Save these aren't available for sale as original Playmobil products - as far as I know. So I daresay they're 3D printed.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 13:11:26 »
Good to know that they work

I also need a lot of them and plan on 3D printing them eventually
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline batrugger

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 15:57:17 »
Yes, they are 3D printed. Some of the cars I have use the older hooks and I haven’t been able to find the newer hooks to swap them out, so these will work and the price is right.