Author Topic: Hello from the centre of the universe  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Re: Hello from the centre of the universe
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2021, 02:44:18 »
Welcome!  :elf:

Although I have to tell you, the center of the universe is at my alma mater. There's a sign.  :lol:

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2021, 11:45:33 »
Welcome from Greece!

I was fooling myself that I was buying Playmobil for my kids, but now that they are grown up, I keep fooling myself that I buy Playmobil for my future grandchildren   :lol: :lol:

Offline m00f

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 10:14:10 »
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I have been shopping on ebay.de and buying more plamobil. :D
2 panorama express loco's and a wagon to go with them, 60 bits of track. I got a really good price. Just over a 100 Euros. Need to buy more though ;-) There is so much I want to buy :D. My wife says to me when I am on the pc "you are looking at Playmobil" She is right. I have spent more time on fleabay this week than I have in the last 2 years. I have noticed that some of the prices are ridiculously high, but there are some real bargains if you look. I have a really busy week coming up, even more so after last night as I hit a dear with the car on my way back from a friends, and need to get the car fixed (not to bad, headlight and grill) so I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a happy New year.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2021, 02:10:01 »
A very warm welcome to you from Marlow on Thames  :wave:

Karim <*)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.