Author Topic: piece of wall/house  (Read 1949 times)

Offline ArcsS

• Playmo Pal
piece of wall/house
« on: December 11, 2019, 18:07:32 »
I bought a box with old playmobil pieces from a house/castle.
Most of the pieces are in a lot of sets, but does anyone know where this piece comes from?
I have no idea what building I have to search for :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: piece of wall/house
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 19:05:06 »
It's the balcony from the bell tower...    :love:

playmodb: https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-8440

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 19:33:06 »
Oh good, it has the floor attached to it. Great piece that one.

Offline ArcsS

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 22:05:20 »
Tx a lot! It seems that it is the 'big castle' (3450)
Not mint and complete. Spare parts will be hard to find :(

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 04:21:51 »
Most are not that hard to find, especially as a lot have been re released over the last several years. The main difficulty will be the light brown window frames that the green windows go into. The green window panes are available from direct service.
https://www.playmobil.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-GB-Site/en_GB/CustomSearch-Spareparts?q=30028720

Offline ArcsS

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 05:10:38 »
The most things that i'm missing are the roof connectors, battlement (connectors), door slides, old style walls. Those aren't that easy in a fast search in the official playmobil sparepartshop.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 10:30:23 »
If you want new parts, finding what is available from PM spare parts service (usually called Direct Service or DS) is quite tricky. What I do is:

Find the set on PlaymoDB 3450 - Large Castle

Find the part I want e.g. 30 60 0730 - Latch, sliding, for door

Enter the part number (without dashes or spaces) at Find Spare Parts (for 7-digit part numbers, add a zero as the eighth digit) here

If the part shows as no longer available (as in the example above), go back to the part on PlaymoDB, click on the picture to get the part's page, then click on the link where it says 'Do a Text Search for parts with the same name'

This gives a page with four similar parts, usually from an identical mould, in several (three in this case) colours. This shows another part number for the black latch, 30617410.

Enter this at Find Spare Parts and, lo and behold, it's available for 25p!*

If you don't mind used parts, go to eBay, but you will usually pay more than getting new ones from DS.

*The UK website, playmobil.co.uk, gives prices in GBP. Playmobil.de gives them in Euro.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Greetings from Geobratia
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 13:14:02 »
If the part shows as no longer available (as in the example above), go back to the part on PlaymoDB, click on the picture to get the part's page, then click on the link where it says 'Do a Text Search for parts with the same name'

This gives a page with four similar parts, usually from an identical mould, in several (three in this case) colours. This shows another part number for the black latch, 30617410.

Not noticed before... THANK YOU!! Very useful !!

Greetings!

Offline ArcsS

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2019, 13:23:13 »
Great!! Thanks a Lot, i look at playmobil.be  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 18:17:56 »
I remember back in something like 1980 or 1981 the most, some kids  i was playing with were impressed with that balcony when i  was making my first steck customs . that balcony is one great steck piece , one of the best !!!! :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: