Author Topic: Clubs, conventions, etc in the U.S.?  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
Clubs, conventions, etc in the U.S.?
« on: November 20, 2019, 21:57:03 »
Hello, I'm an American fan of Playmobil. In the area I live in, it's extremely hard to find Playmobil to buy let alone fellow fans. I was wondering if anyone knew places to meet up or contact with other fellow collectors and fans? It's heartbreaking to have other countries with all these cool events and America is mostly abandoned. :(

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Clubs, conventions, etc in the U.S.?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 22:44:39 »
Yeah it's tough here since it's such a big country. We have had a few meet ups on the West Coast. For events the only ones have been when a collector with the trains goes to one of the big train shows and displays. We are here but relatively few of us spread far apart.

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 07:25:15 »
Yeah it's tough here since it's such a big country. We have had a few meet ups on the West Coast. For events the only ones have been when a collector with the trains goes to one of the big train shows and displays. We are here but relatively few of us spread far apart.

Thank you! West Coast is where? I'm in Louisiana. I highly doubt we have anything here.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 19:32:41 »
Washington, Oregon, California. We've had small meetups in all three states. there are quite a few serious collectors out here. Bonnie hasn't been posting much here lately but she is a collector in Louisiana.