Author Topic: Packaging and insert part numbers  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Packaging and insert part numbers
« on: April 19, 2019, 22:36:38 »
Hi, creating a thread for packaging and insert part number information so it can be found easily.
here is a nice obscure one for you Heather.
The styrofoam box bottom for 4029 Steam Freight Train Set (USA) has a number impressed into it underneath. It is 30 91 038
Wanted to post this since I just tossed a badly damaged box bottom but noticed this as I was doing so.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Packaging and insert part numbers
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 01:57:25 »
Thanks Tim. Approximate dimensions?

I have very little info on 4026 - Freight Train, it seems - only the pic I have, which I think is a side-panel, and a small picture in the Collector book, not even a date. 30 91 038 is very close to 30 91 0590 - Set box back/bottom (unprinted) for 3224, released in 1988 - so, likely late 80's. Anything I can add, I'd appreciate.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 12:14:22 »
Um, Tim's is 4029, not 4026. Not much on either in the DB, though.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 12:59:46 »
Thanks Graham - late-night dyslexia! Fixed. Yes, 4029 could use some info too, although I have a date: 1986. Somehow it got in there that there are NO instructions, source Rasputin: doesn't sound right to me, I'm sure there was some kind of paper included.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 18:17:50 »
the box dimensions in inches are 5 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 34