Author Topic: hello from amsterdam again!  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: hello from amsterdam again!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 08:55:34 »
Hello and welcome again, from Greece!!!  :wave:

I had completely forgotten Playmobil ,and every other toy for that matter, in my High School years... when suddenly in my University years I rediscovered the magic and fun Playmobil is! I believe they are always there waiting for you, so don't feel bad!! They are always happy to have a great time with you and your loved ones!!!

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 23:55:01 »
Hello from Cologne !

i love it when i have a really big diorama and ask friends when  we are having a barbeque for example to have a look. some don`t know about my hobby and they fall in some kind of shock  ;D  some are like : "okaaaaaayyyyyy" but most of them totaly freak out and love it. the look in their face is so cool . the best is when we have guests with children…oh my.

my wife and my son love my hobby - thats all what counts for me.

welcome  :wave:

Offline viviana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 18:01:41 »
Thank you skywalker for your welcoming words!

and yes, you are right. it doesn't really matter what people think about you, what really counts is the opinions of your loved ones. My boyfriend always helps me building new playmo (and likes it) and even some of my friends buy me playmo. I did have a time where I paused for a little bit with my collecting activities, but I missed it so I started buying new things again. But now, playmo is here to stay!

Hello from Cologne !

i love it when i have a really big diorama and ask friends when  we are having a barbeque for example to have a look. some don`t know about my hobby and they fall in some kind of shock  ;D  some are like : "okaaaaaayyyyyy" but most of them totaly freak out and love it. the look in their face is so cool . the best is when we have guests with children…oh my.

my wife and my son love my hobby - thats all what counts for me.

welcome  :wave: