Author Topic: 5633 - Take Along Pet store  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: 5633 - Take Along Pet store
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 20:58:43 »
It looks like a great set! The only thing I don't like is the door being a sticker.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 21:10:30 »
I was already looking into getting this set because I saw potential usefulness... your review has sealed it.  And I love how you added the sweet shop stuff to it!  It is a very useful set.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2015, 01:38:34 »
Thanks so much for the review! I saw this set the other day and I really want it for my niece to play with. I made a pet shop out of the vet clinic for her last year and she loved it, but take-alongs are more convenient. But you're right, the building is wonderfully versatile! Now I want it even more.

Oh and great job on the sweet shop!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2015, 06:40:14 »
What a nice set! Those little animal houses are very nice. The shop is very stylish in color and design. A great one to have. Love the tan dog too.

The sweet shop is a good idea!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 12:44:48 »
Great review. I typically avoid these take along houses due to them looking so much like Hollywood stages when you set them up next to other playmo buildings. This one and the one raven reviewed look to be getting better.

Your sweet shop conversion turned out great.

Thanks for the review
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 12:45:08 »
Or to convert it in a take along house with kitchen and living room!!!!!!!

Offline Iclaudius

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 13:10:21 »
I have never lost my love of pet shops and am sure this will be a very popular PM product! I am looking forward to the possibilities of adding new pets to the store and creating clever spin-offs like the cute Sweet Shop.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 12:48:22 »
This is a really nice set!  I love the colours, and the little animal houses.

And I notice that those two small display units with the green stickers on are the same items as the cutlery holders from the Hotel restaurant - which I've only ever used as cutlery holders; I never thought of using them for holding/displaying things in a shop.  So that's a great new idea to me!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 14:54:10 »
Oooh what a great review  :)

I agree with the observations already made, and I also adore the woman in green dungarees and striped t-shirt.

If only those houses had actual doors and walls, I'd buy them by the dozen.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 19:06:32 »
Thanks for the comments, and thanks Raven for telling me those were cutlery holders. I sent the inventory off to Heather for PlaymoDB and those holders didn't have a name in English yet.