Author Topic: Set 3146, Franky’s Place  (Read 7468 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: Set 3146, Franky’s Place
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 09:16:14 »
Thanks for the review. Love this set!! :love:

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Mansave75

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 12:14:42 »
This is the piece I was talking about, if anyone has the set instructions please let us know what it could be.
Many thanks!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 13:57:27 »
That one's not from Franky's. It's a stand for magazines or other items. http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-23-1050

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 18:44:29 »
Franky's Place looks like a wonderful set - the snack counter itself, of course, and also the flower vases, the chef's hat, and the other hats too ... and the signs, bottles, and the gumball machine.  And it all looks great the way it is displayed on the grass.

It must be a very happy thing to have this set!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Mansave75

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 18:58:42 »
I also agree it's a great vintage set. Does anyone here have the original instructions of the set?
I'd like to take a look. I'm trying to get one soon!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 16:42:41 »
Thanks to Mansave75 for reminding me of this review. I now have all the parts, so I will post a new picture and submit one to LittleDive at Klickywelt for inclusion there too.

Yes, if anyone has the instruction sheet (it does exist in black and white, but its not found its way onto the playmobil website pdfs yet) it would be good to see them. Don't post them here, but you could PM Mansave75 and me if you have them, please? :yup:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Mansave75

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 00:51:05 »
Yes! please, I think someone must have these instructions. As I'm trying to complete the whole reference.