Poll

What do you mostly do with your playmobil?

i play with my playmobil
i display my playmobil
i customize my playmobil
i make dioramas with my playmobil

Author Topic: how do i use my playmobil?  (Read 8115 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: how do i use my playmobil?
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2010, 10:36:57 »
I do not keep my plamo's orginal boxes.In fact i usually throw them to recycling before i return home from store.I usually keep my plamo in boxes which is very painfull because it is hard to find what you need without to make a mesh. My favorite thing with playmo is to customise them with original parts usually.Love to buy to buy null figures from ebay and creating custom knights,soldiers and pirates.
My best time is to hold a klicky in hand  and all these boxes with parts in front of me ,trying to find what can do with this klicky. 8} 8} 8} ;D :yippee:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:43 »
Here is a picture:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Playmobil-Pirates-Gold-Coins-Sprue-/380264826367?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item58898cc5ff

What you have left over when the "useful" bits are out is what is usually referred to as sprue!

OOh thanx Gis, now I get it. That's crazy but I keep sprues too! Never knew what for.....but I keep them.  :-[  :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2010, 21:48:59 »
. . . Damo. why do you keep pieces of sprue?   ???  Have I missed something that Indianna said about it?  :-[ . . .

I couldn't remember saying anything of particular interest about sprues, but then I found this:
. . . I usually save all the bits and pieces (even the sprues in case a little piece of a particular color plastic might be needed later  8} ) . . . 

I must confess that I don't recall actually using any sprue bits.  :-[  Just obsessive I guess!  :help:

. . . That is funny, its a toy and no one voted for using it as such  :lol: . . .
I did!   :high5:
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2010, 22:52:27 »
Too many choices but I narrowed it down to dioramas, but it would be a close tie with playing with the stuff (I thought that too undignified a choice for a 41 year ol...whahahahaha).

I keep all the boxes. I have always done this with toys as I am a mad ebayer and often think about possibly selling stuff once it is no longer in use.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2010, 00:14:38 »
I keep all the boxes. I have always done this with toys as I am a mad ebayer and often think about possibly selling stuff once it is no longer in use.

I keep most of mine but can't alway find or get to them when I need them. 
Last Christmas I sold all our Harry Potter Lego sets but could only find a few of the boxes.    :-[
Guess what I found when we sorted the shed this summer...  :lol:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2010, 01:00:06 »
I keep most of mine but can't alway find or get to them when I need them. 
Last Christmas I sold all our Harry Potter Lego sets but could only find a few of the boxes.    :-[
Guess what I found when we sorted the shed this summer...  :lol:

Elaine

the harry potter lego's boxes!!!!  :woohoo:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2010, 09:17:18 »
I voted for making dioramas, because that is what I intend to do, along with playing.  I've spent almost all my Playmobil time so far, however, customizing and organizing my Playmobil, so perhaps I should have voted for that option? ???
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline gibbspaulus

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • Space, the final playmo...
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2010, 14:07:03 »
I have so little PM it's a hard one to answer. I went with display but think I should have put play or diorama!