Author Topic: WAR !!!  (Read 11430 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: WAR !!!
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2011, 10:38:45 »
King Iseroth you have passed our tolerance limits!!!!
Finally you have showed us your real face. If your Viking dogs touch even a hair of innocent people near our kingdom i will stick on poles every invading Viking from ithaka to krull in order to find your way here and understand what is waiting you....

King Talos .....out!

You have lost the diplomacy,here!

Well this invasion is lets say on hold . See my PM Angelo and also my post in the Kingdom Maps. The Kingdom of Krull has withdrawn from this map and set up following some comments from others etc . We shall organise our war and battles ( perhaps with otehr greek memebrs ) in this thread and this thread only , i suggest we set up a new set up / map here where we shall have realistic pictures of our battle etc and basically post our photostory of the battle here. I shall contact you to discuss the details !!!   :lol: :lol:

... The WAR!!! is on .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2011, 12:51:51 »
' Time for diplomacy is long gone King Talos ' King Iseroth yells from his balcony once again .  ' Invasion imminent , brace yourselves for the battle of all battles !!!!! '
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2011, 20:21:32 »
 :yippee:  Beautiful, Vikings are back in our menu!!!  :yippee:

:banana:              :banana:               :banana:              :banana:

:thanks:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2011, 13:26:14 »
since the latest developments of the alliance between Krull and Ithaca  in the Map thread me and grangel wil discuss and agree  what kind and how our photostory of a battle will be and update you all in this thread. One think for sure there will be large battles and photostories posted !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D