Author Topic: WAR !!!  (Read 11473 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
WAR !!!
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:20:14 »
WAR !!!!

In the Maginificent Jousting Tournament of WinterHaven , King Iseroth realised that there was an assasin paid for by Grangel to eliminate him probably and also also Sir Agnar , King's Iseroth trusted general and Champion.  With respect to the ongoing Tourmanent , King Iseroth didnt not continue any disucssions with King Grangel and  no actions will take place during this great tournament or the next . However Yellow Kights once again demonstated their evil plans and character.. King Iseroth a noble Knight and King will not tolerate this

Bearing in mind this confessed attempt by King Grangel and some previous comments of the yellow knights, King Iseroth declared WAR to the Kingdom ( if such can be called ) of Yellow Knights by dispatching a note to Grangel king with a messenger bird . Knowing the cunningness of the dragons they would kill the messenger i am sure . time to give these barbarians a lesson and wipe them all off the face of the planet ' I quote Noble and Fair King Iseroth words...

All diplomatic ties are cut , no mercy and no prisoners for the evil yellow dragon knights.

Now, to make things a bit intersting and following the great tournament that we have here ,  practically,  Angelo I have an idea to make this the mother of all battles in playmofriends : to box up you klickies and after my mediaval set is complete and my photostories done and pictures taken to bring them for a day  in Corinth or so in my Playmo den and i shall give you an area of 2m2 to set up you army and you can attempt then to take over my castle . Alternatively after i dismantle my castle we can have an open field battle ( i have 16m2 total elevated space in which some rock and tree formations can be added. I suggest a third person referee  - Sir Wolf , will you take up that role Sir and also help with the battle preparations ??) to monitor the battle and agree the rules of engagement in detail before hand so we have a fair battle . I am happy to let go my own yellow/green dragons ( about 300 klickies all together ) so that our klickies dont get mixed up etc ). So my army will only be around 1100-1200 Klickies I estimate, close to your figures I undertsand... what do you guys ( angelo, wolf ) think?? other greek memebrs can join in as spectators also - kinda limited space but i am sure we can manage !!! Think about it guys and we shall the details etc here and when we meet up !! Also great food places in Corinth  we can have a great lunchbreak .... !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well back to the WAR business , King Iseroth is expecting the answer of King Grangel... he can always surrender hand himself  in and save his army from slaugther , a move King Iseroth doubts, yellow dragons are war mongols and they know nothing of peace and diplomacy, time to teach them a lesson !!!

WAR !!!!

:knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 09:25:45 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: WAR !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:00:42 »
So cool!!!!  :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 11:02:57 »
FANTASTIC IDEA!!!!! I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT GUYS!!!!
All these events bringging people together are awesome!!!!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 11:36:56 »
Do you guys use a war game system for these battles?
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 11:52:11 »
Do you guys use a war game system for these battles?

To be agreed , in detail  before the battle and also a 3rd person will be there as a referee as I suggest as its going to be quite  a battle. Provided that Grangel accepts the challenge of course  ( and on a serious note can bring his klickies to corinth... )

The WAR is on !!!! King Iseroth expects a despatch of more  nurember guards and even more balck lion knights as well as a delivery of another 150 horses to reinforce the light cavalry .... My god .. its gonna be a massive playmo battle , a total of over 2000 klickies....  ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 12:03:48 »

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 12:04:56 »

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 12:06:21 »
John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance"  :lol:.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 12:09:44 »
John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance"  :lol:.

jepp  :lol: :lol:

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 12:13:21 »
That is a most excellent idea!!! My hundred or so 3315 Double Axe knights can act as a vanguard for the rules of engagement  ;D ;D ;D
Sir George, I love this idea!!!