Author Topic: 4877 Secret Agent Detection Jet  (Read 9411 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 4877 Secret Agent Detection Jet
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 20:07:03 »
WHY oh WHY do you do this to me?! I LOVE dark scorpions.... (SOMEONE bought a bunch of Dark Invaders a few years ago  :love: )..

I hadn't realized that was a female.. and the tattoo.. AGH.

I suppose nobody is gonna buy that for that gyzmo thing, right? And it must be cheaper to buy the set than get the klickies...

(lovely review)

Lucky you tahra... the 90's space theme came in my dry season and I dont have much from these sets... this was an opportunity to get even  :lol:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 20:08:57 »
Thanks SO much for the great review Panos! The droids are so cute! And I do like the new hair style. I have the treaure hunter set that has a working metal detector, http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=4847&cgid=Schatzjaeger (and btw, the shiny red rock thing has metal inside it) but every household needs TWO low-range toy metal detectors, right? Riiight? So I'll just have to get this one, too!

:lol:
Absolutely riiight!!! its strange however, you have already this jungle theme available... we dont...
Coming back to the droids oh    :love: :love: :love: :love: 4x4877 means 8 droids  ;D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 20:10:24 »
Great review of a set that has been on our list  from day one. The boys are so excited about this theme especially they want the RC truck w/camera.

I do wish there was a way to get these with out paying for more metal detectors but I am sure I can make games out of them, I know "go find your allowance its buried in the yard"  :lol:

That wold be so awesome Ras!!! I'd love to find my allowance ths way  :lol: Now I ma stratching for the top agents cave, but i think enough is enough...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 20:11:21 »
In my humble opinion, Panos, the new female hairstyle is the best part of this set.   8}

you are probably right Gordon... this theme is so far away from what playmobil was originaly created to be...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 20:16:57 »
That wold be so awesome Ras!!! I'd love to find my allowance ths way  :lol: Now I ma stratching for the top agents cave, but i think enough is enough...

The only problem for them is our yard is 3 1/2 acres  :lol: Although every time we dig we do find old arrow heads or at least parts of them. To bad we do not live nearer to gold county, we could have used the metal detector to find gold and use it to buy more playmobil  :woohoo:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 20:56:04 »
It's an interesting set. The only parts that really appeal to me are the droids. Hopefully they will be available from DS eventually.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 21:09:14 »
Hey Guys and Girls,
At first i had a very bad opinion about this theme.But my son bought a couple boxes from this theme for his birthday.
One of them was the laboratory of dr.Evil professor.This set is great you should check on that.It comes with a eco flashlight with ultra violet option which can make visible some top secret stickers (that also included in the box)
Also as Tier says the droids there are great and they can recharged in the lab using again the flashlight as power source.It is a great scientific box from Geobra.

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showinv.pl?setnum=4880

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 21:47:01 »
It's an interesting set. The only parts that really appeal to me are the droids. Hopefully they will be available from DS eventually.

Do androids actually count as animals?  ???  ;)

@wolfknight: Thanks for the excellent review! I love the agents theme!  :love:

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 22:05:28 »
:lol:
Absolutely riiight!!! its strange however, you have already this jungle theme available... we dont...
Coming back to the droids oh    :love: :love: :love: :love: 4x4877 means 8 droids  ;D

We got the treasure hunters early at Toys R Us, along with the zoo theme.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 03:04:13 »
great review pano  :)

That hair is a lot better than a lot of medieval hair

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-5752;pic_num=2

... that is girl hair  :o

no i woulden't say it's a girls hair ... at that times this was the fasion haircut style ,i don't like it either in simle soldiers and knights  ??? i refer it on princes or Crusaders  :love:
The spirits rule !!!!