Author Topic: 3655 police beach buggy  (Read 5779 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: 3655 police beach buggy
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 22:31:07 »
Thank you for the review Panos.   :clap:
While sorting through my 'spare' klicky drawer I came across this klicky but didn't know which set it was from.
You have answered  my question, so thank you for that too.  :)

Elaine  :)
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 07:22:07 »
It's a great set, Panos,  I bought one in Malta some years ago when it first came out and had great fun trying it out on the marble corridors of the hotel.   :lol:  The chassis now forms part of a fire brigade custom version.

Somehow I knew in your hands would become a part of the FD Gordon  :D :D :D!!!! Great fun indeed on the marble floor!!! It run for more than four meteres and then was stoped by the living room table!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 07:23:00 »
Thank you for the review Panos.   :clap:
While sorting through my 'spare' klicky drawer I came across this klicky but didn't know which set it was from.
You have answered  my question, so thank you for that too.  :)

Elaine  :)

Glad to have helped indirectly Elaine!!! I hope he now finds his way back to his buggy!!! :) :) :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 09:06:17 »
What I like about the various buggies is that they accelerate at two speeds - start off slowly and then speed up.  Better still, the rate of acceleration is not the same for each one, so if you pull two different buggies back the same amount and then let go, one will rush ahead and then the other may pass it and then be passed itself later on.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 11:08:10 »
What I like about the various buggies is that they accelerate at two speeds - start off slowly and then speed up.  Better still, the rate of acceleration is not the same for each one, so if you pull two different buggies back the same amount and then let go, one will rush ahead and then the other may pass it and then be passed itself later on.

Yes I noticed the slow accelaration of this on Gordon, but did not know of the difference between the various buggies!! Thanks! An experiment certainly worth trying!!!  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 12:59:26 »
This was the last day of one of the toys shops, of which I am, or was, a regular customer!  :(
These past two months they were selling all their remaining playmobil at 40% discount! They will be merging this shop with another one in another part of the town.

I am yet to see such a playmo discount anywhere down here !!!!!!!!!!!!  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 13:16:35 »
I am yet to see such a playmo discount anywhere down here !!!!!!!!!!!!  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Nobody will do it throughout Greece George! Maybe just the shops that are about to close and want to sell their stock more easily! As far as I can tell, only Jumbo sells playmobil at a very low price...and then its only 2 to five cents difference...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 13:33:49 »
Nobody will do it throughout Greece George! Maybe just the shops that are about to close and want to sell their stock more easily! As far as I can tell, only Jumbo sells playmobil at a very low price...and then its only 2 to five cents difference...

True, no special deals here liek in the USA .. by the way are we getting this lovely blister of union and confederate soldier in Greece in 2010/2011.. need to buy around 200 of these to have some decent western armies ..
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 13:37:52 »
True, no special deals here liek in the USA .. by the way are we getting this lovely blister of union and confederate soldier in Greece in 2010/2011.. need to buy around 200 of these to have some decent western armies ..

I very much doubt it...we will be getting something, thats for sure, but what exactly? We'll find out next february!