Author Topic: 5575 Pool (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)  (Read 6297 times)

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
Re: 5575 Pool (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 17:47:45 »
Thanks for the review and pictures! Love this set!  :love: :love:  can't wait to get it.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 18:02:16 »
I love the whole thing! glasses, parasol etc.

Now Im a bit worried about the clickies quality. They are full of mold marks and edges and stuff.... what are those circles on their butts??  :hmm:
This is something I am noticing a lot in the mystery figures too. The plastic and the quality seem to be going down a bit... are the matrices worn out or what?  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 20:57:02 »
Really nice pool set very modern I really like the wood and stone and the plants makes me thing of those natural pools which can be used as a pond or a pool, also good that you could easily use it as a stand alone piece or with a different set. The furniture also looks very nice and there seems to be some nice appropriate accessories like the rubber ring and the towel (good touch) I like the little boy klicky not sure about the woman seems like an odd pairing for starters     

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 08:31:55 »
It is wonderful. The pool looks very nice!! Thanks a lot for the review Birdie!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 21:12:43 »
There's a wide variety of Playmobil pools, but this new one might just be the best one yet. It would totally work for a zoo as well.

I was thinking that it could be adapted for a zoo, I'm excited about it! Thanks for the review
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 21:45:11 »
Great looking set. Thanks for posting the review

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 21:59:33 »
Great review. I must say your camera may be too good. I too noticed all the mold marks that tonguello mentioned.

bb said it looked like a pond pool. Yes with the reeds it does but then it also has the infinity edge? To me it's like making a electric monster truck. Combining two totally different concepts in a desperate attempt to capture the electric car nut and the monster truck fool. Infinity pools are of one class ans organic pond pools are on the other side. It's like a hippy bank CEO , just odd.

I am glad that finally there is a deck capable do fitting a few chairs and a table on it. Great looking furniture by the way, I agree the red furniture looks good where you put it

That hair color to me also does not look right with that skin tone.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 07:55:51 »
I thought you had a good point with the hybrid pool thing, but then I typed in 'pond pool' in Google Images, and this was one of the first hits:

That looks kind of infinity-poolish too.
They start blending it all for the optimal luxurious look. Works for me  :)

I must say your camera may be too good. I too noticed all the mold marks that tonguello mentioned.

Yeah, it's actually quite obvious on the clickies. Sad, huh? I have no idea when this started happening.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 15:43:40 »
Half the pool is the organic filter portion, not just a small corner. To me it looks like an infinity pool that the pool cleaner neglected. Nitpicking ? Yes but then if a klicky had pink high healed shoes on a hippy chick it would also be pointed out ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline blondeziggy2

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 18:41:12 »
Thank you for your great review. It was enabling.  :lol: I hope these new sets come to the US soon.