Author Topic: Tonguello's newest additions  (Read 23030 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Tonguello's newest additions
« on: October 14, 2010, 02:30:27 »
As Gis said in his thread, and others do but I didn't noticed  ;D ;D, it would be cool to have just one thread about additions to each one's collection and keep updating it. So....going back a little bit my previous buys were these.....

And tonight I got these:

Special 4578, wedding 4298 (for my sister wedding cake in January  ;D) and pirate ship 3286 (not 3940 as I posted in another thread, I know it is the same one except for the manufacturing country) Im very  happy with all of it, except the fact that the ship's box was broken in the mail. I was very upset when I saw that, but... what can you do?? 0) So far I just opened the box and THE SHIP IS HUGE!!!! I love it. Never thought it was that big!!! I love the black pirate, that goes to my favorites list!!
The only complaint so far is this...... just 2 cannons? That seems too few....anyway I am so gonna enjoy this next saturday!!!!!
Cheers.
Gaston
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Re: Tonguello's newest additions
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:53:29 »
Congratulations on your recent purchases and starting of this thread. The firemen klickies are just getting better and better, though the older ones still look promising after years. And the pirate ship is great too.......it is realistic unlike the recent one with too vibrant a colour scheme.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 12:22:52 »
OOOOO Great additions, the pirate ship looks great!! and the female pirate is one of my favorites :-)

Good Stuff Gaston!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 13:07:29 »
Love that ship!!! Great additions Gaston!! Well done!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 13:21:26 »
Special 4578, wedding 4298 (for my sister wedding cake in January  ;D)

Gald to see others are using klickies for their Wedding cake !!! I sure did in my mine last June !!!!  0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 15:22:25 »
Thank you guys! I layed out eveything this morning before work to start on that ship as soon as I get home tonight. I couldn't wait till saturday!!!  ;D ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 15:30:46 »
The pirate ship is a great addition and extra cannon are still available from DS.  (As you will have noticed, there is room for two cannon in the captain's cabin and this is quite authentic.

The fireman Special, Gis, is a discontinued one, but still a good one.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 07:03:01 »
Those are some excellent sets, Gaston! :)9
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 07:32:11 »
Bravo!

How much did you pay for the 5301 Mansion, if I may ask?

I only recently decided I want a mansion, but didn't realize how much they go for nowadays.  The 5300 it seems fetches between US$300-$600 complete on ebay :(   

A local store of mine has the 5301 for $135, but it is not as impressive to me as the 5300.

If I can't find a 5300 for a deal, I may have to make one myself.
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 11:16:33 »
Bravo!

How much did you pay for the 5301 Mansion, if I may ask?

I only recently decided I want a mansion, but didn't realize how much they go for nowadays.  The 5300 it seems fetches between US$300-$600 complete on ebay :(   

A local store of mine has the 5301 for $135, but it is not as impressive to me as the 5300.

If I can't find a 5300 for a deal, I may have to make one myself.

Hi! Well.... in Argentina EVERY Playmobil is 3 times more expensive than in USA or Europe, so having that in mind I tell you that I payed for the house $320 dollars.  :'( so $135 sounds awesome to me.  :love:
That's life.....  ;D