Author Topic: Minifigures...clearer pictures...are they new??  (Read 13650 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Minifigures...clearer pictures...are they new??
« on: June 27, 2011, 14:00:29 »
http://www.toywiz.com/playminis1.html

Click in...I dont want to leech :wave:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: Minifigures...clearer pictures...are they new??
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 14:07:58 »
Those pics look great.  I love these figures for there sheer randomness and I want all of them.    
Edit: I wonder where these will be available?  I noticed the lego mini figs at Barnes and Noble the other day maybe these will come there? 

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 14:14:50 »
Those pics look great.  I love these figures for there sheer randomness and I want all of them.    
Edit: I wonder where these will be available?  I noticed the lego mini figs at Barnes and Noble the other day maybe these will come there? 
Will you? There are 48 bags in one carton. too bad

I only want several of them.

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 14:19:49 »
I don't want a whole carton because I really don't want the doubles, but I also don't want to pay 5 bucks a pop for them either.  Lets hope they make it into some stores and they're easy to distinguish just buy feeling the bag.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 14:29:33 »
I don't want a whole carton because I really don't want the doubles, but I also don't want to pay 5 bucks a pop for them either.  Lets hope they make it into some stores and they're easy to distinguish just buy feeling the bag.
Are you guys allowed to touch the bags in the shops before paying?

I am told in the Toysrus in HK, buyers could not touch the bags feeling what is inside and no refund or exchange is possible.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 14:34:52 »
Are you guys allowed to touch the bags in the shops before paying?

I am told in the Toysrus in HK, buyers could not touch the bags feeling what is inside and no refund or exchange is possible.

I guess it will depend upon the store.

The lego ones like this that Playmobil copied from you can touch here.  I don't know about returns, though.  I never bothered to buy the lego ones as they were very overpriced in my opinion.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 14:58:35 »
those are 5 what? dollars? pounds? euros? they seem expensive for just one figure. A Special is about 3 something dollars.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 15:19:08 »
there is a "$" in front so I took it as US dollars.

The unidentified bags are $3 and a identified bag is $5, a steep id-ing fee

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 15:32:48 »
why do they call them that? ("mini figures") - They're the same size as the rest of the PM figures...I thought they were "surprise figures" :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 15:33:55 »
oh ok thank you Ras.... I didn't know where the website was from... lots of currency has $ as a symbol ;D

I wonder if the open the bag to know what's inside or if just for touching them they add $2 to the price?  :P

@luis.... yeah minifigures was the name of the L&%· series... playmo's are suprise bags I should think
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com