Author Topic: ive got a broken playmobile :-(  (Read 6529 times)

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
ive got a broken playmobile :-(
« on: August 01, 2009, 13:51:03 »
Hello

The white part that goes up the back of an adult playperson has broken off and is missing. Now one of my lady playmobiles cannot sit or stand.

Any idea how i can get her repaired?

Alexis
hello im a little lady and im a playperson

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: ive got a broken playmobile :-(
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 14:25:56 »
This part isn't available from Playmobil Direct Service so you need to find someone with a spare one.  Customisers often have spare parts like this.  The possible problem is with it being a female figure as the white frame for the modern female figures is a special shape and not easy to recognise out of the figure.  If it's an older female figure, then it's a bit easier.  Do you know the set it came from?  Can you scan or photograph the figure or find it on this site -

http://www.playmodb.org/

or just describe it?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 15:50:26 »
Hello

I think she came from the nanny playmobile set, its a lady, with a baby in a high chair non Victorian.

If I can get a picture of her (ignore the hair colour it should be brown) onto the PC i will.

Alexis

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 20:22:38 »

Hi Alexis,
Let me know which type you need along with your mailing address by PM, & I'll send it to you.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 00:02:13 »
Shes from set 3208

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 00:07:45 »
That means she's one of the new style female klickies and so will need the specially designed interior.  Bill will be able to sort you out on the basis of what you have told him.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 16:56:13 »
That means she's one of the new style female klickies and so will need the specially designed interior.  Bill will be able to sort you out on the basis of what you have told him.

Thanks for your help, im not sure if im going to be physically strong enough to dismantle her without breaking her further? Is the plastic hard to break by pulling and pushing various parts?

Aleixs

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 17:08:28 »
Thanks for your help, im not sure if im going to be physically strong enough to dismantle her without breaking her further? Is the plastic hard to break by pulling and pushing various parts?

Aleixs
Can you post a picture or a scan of the broken figure?  That will help.  There are ways to dismantle a figure with differing demands for strength and technique.

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 17:21:58 »
Can you post a picture or a scan of the broken figure?  That will help.  There are ways to dismantle a figure with differing demands for strength and technique.

Her legs are so wobbly you can bend them back at a 45 deg angle which produces a gap at the top of the legs. i will try and find my nokia data cable so i can upload a photo of her.

Alexis

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 13:41:06 »
Good news

found my data cable so i will try and put some pictures of my broken lady online tonight.

Alexis