Author Topic: Dinos! Dinos!! and more Dinos!!!  (Read 22150 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Dinos! Dinos!! and more Dinos!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 14:12:03 »
Great review of the set. It looks like we are going to need to get everyone of these new dino sets. I really like the features of the base plate.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2012, 15:55:56 »
Thanks for the review! These dinosaur sets really do seem quite cool. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2012, 16:26:39 »
After looking and reading all your dino review it occured to me how big your collection of them must be. Any chance of seeing them all set up  :prays: please  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Markassius

• Future Knight
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Knights and Future, what a combo
    • My collection
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2012, 20:01:37 »
and again a great and detailed review. Thank you.
These Dino sets are awesome indeed. Even my NPSO (Non-Playmo-Significant-Other) likes them  ;D
We have the series almost complete, with only the 5230 missing. After reading your review, I have no doubt it will be bought. Perhaps for fathers day  8-)
It's OK to panic, as long as you follow the correct procedure

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2012, 12:59:14 »
Really cool set!  :love:
the fossils and dragonfly in the amber are AWESOME!  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 16:43:00 »

From Dinos series, I also have sets 5236 and 5237. The contents are essentially two nice vehicles for dino adventures but I will keep the sets MIB for a while. A remarkable figure is the baby T-Rex in 5236. You can watch the PM commercial to have a taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pCb7UCi_Q

After looking and reading all your dino review it occured to me how big your collection of them must be. Any chance of seeing them all set up  :prays: please  ;D

OK, some photos only of Dinos series 2. Not much room in the worktable to display all my dinos.  :wave:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 17:03:57 »
They all look great together and it is easy to see the scale of each animal. Thanks. I think the one plant looks like a carnivorous plant, the kind with the sticky residue on its leaves so bugs get stuck.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2012, 18:26:53 »
Wow, I love that last picture of the T-rex looking at the eggs!!! Looks like something out of Jurassic Park. :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2012, 15:00:31 »
Great review! Thank you for the pics.

The ones of KlickKong posing with the boxes are simply AMAZING...

Love those sets too (my wallet doesn't), just wish the darn volcano would be on a set by itself :(

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2012, 19:21:34 »
Great reviews and lots of great photos! Obviously I am looking forward to these arriving here next year.

Playmobil still hasn't posted the instructions for these online. Victor, could you send me the list of all the animals parts numbers?