Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32047 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2022, 14:39:49 »
I’m not sure what the duplicates are about ? Either the prices were ridiculously low or Playmobil-US sent me a second box load ?

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2022, 17:35:10 »
Just sayin'... I am SO showing this to my stupid wallet!

:P

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2022, 17:40:44 »
The smokestack for the caboose is one of those things that is just always missing. So rare to find a caboose with all the parts.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2022, 21:15:12 »
I’m not sure what the duplicates are about ? Either the prices were ridiculously low or Playmobil-US sent me a second box load ?

Unexpected (or forgotten and rediscovered) extras aren't bad though, right? :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2022, 23:54:29 »
Just sayin'... I am SO showing this to my stupid wallet!

:P

Your wallet should rejoice with relief , this was just the unopened boxes in my office. This made me want to go find my unopened boxes in my portable car garage
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #225 on: August 30, 2022, 23:56:10 »
The smokestack for the caboose is one of those things that is just always missing. So rare to find a caboose with all the parts.

Yes exactly , it was just missing a lantern and guns , easy fix

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #226 on: August 30, 2022, 23:57:25 »
Unexpected (or forgotten and rediscovered) extras aren't bad though, right? :lol:

Unexpected , I don’t like the sets enough to buy duplicates ….unless the prices were crazy low

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2022, 17:28:00 »
Dug a new load of unopened parcels out of one of my buildings to haul up north for opening

Ohhh the mystery  8-)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2022, 03:36:34 »
Found a new place to playmo , it’s an attic on a house I’m renovating for a business partner

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2022, 16:30:30 »
We’ll I found some time to open new box’s

I’m never allowed to set up playmobil at the “city house” soooo…..

I went to our mountain house and started taking over

foto upload