General > News

PlaymoDB - is it active?

(1/2) > >>

tigana123:
Any idea on what is happening with Heather and PlaymoDB? It's being a while since she was active and PlaymoDB is also starting to get (seriously) behind in the new set releases...

playmofire:
Remember, Heather maintains playmodb as an interest in her spare time and I know she has other interests.  She can only add sets and part numbers etc. when the  building instructions are available on the Playmobil website and there have been many, many new additions to the Playmobil range in the last few months to be added.

Tiermann:
What Playmofire says is true, but it's also true the site has gotten behind on listing released sets, something that hasn't happened in the past. I see on Facebook that Heather is very active at the moment with music groups she is involved with. So happily it does seem that it is a matter of time availability.

tigana123:
I'm glad that Heather is fine. If stats are accurate it seems almost a year since she was last active in this forum. I hope she is still interested in klickies  ???  With respect to time availability, perhaps a more distributed way of entering information could help on this.

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: tigana123 on November 22, 2022, 19:59:07 ---I'm glad that Heather is fine. If stats are accurate it seems almost a year since she was last active in this forum. I hope she is still interested in klickies  ???  With respect to time availability, perhaps a more distributed way of entering information could help on this.

--- End quote ---
It's a lot of work keeping up to date and there have been many new sets and pieces. Perhaps if nothing changes with the site in the next few months it would be worthwhile seeing if someone else could manage it because it's a great resource. It doesn't help that ordering parts appears to be more difficult for some and for whatever reason the parts are not global.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version