Getting Started > Technical Support/Testing

Images not displayed in posts

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sylvia:

--- Quote from: Hadoque on December 01, 2020, 20:58:38 ---... PF has been hacked a few times before IIRC ...

--- End quote ---
Might be just be my bad memory but this forum has never actually been hacked  :eh?:
Maybe you’re thinking of another one.
There was one occasion in the past when someone with a grudge against a certain member got access to that person’s account and deleted some of their posts. As far as I can tell it was because the password had been either knowingly shared or it was used on multiple other sites, one of which had a data breach. It was not because PF itself was hacked.

GrahamB:
Good to know!

Hadoque:

--- Quote from: Sylvia on December 02, 2020, 00:38:52 ---Might be just be my bad memory but this forum has never actually been hacked  :eh?:

--- End quote ---

Hi Sylvia, I chose the wrong wording, I should have written 'forum down due to infection with malware or similar'...
At least that is how I remember it... Or am I wrong on that as well?

Sylvia:

--- Quote from: Hadoque on December 03, 2020, 09:18:20 ---Hi Sylvia, I chose the wrong wording, I should have written 'forum down due to infection with malware or similar'...

--- End quote ---

Nope, never had an issue with malware either.  :P
Maybe you’re thinking of Playmoboard?
That went down a few times, if I recall.
And after the last time it just stayed down.  ;)

Hadoque:

--- Quote from: Sylvia on December 03, 2020, 22:04:13 ---Nope, never had an issue with malware either.  :P
Maybe you’re thinking of Playmoboard?
That went down a few times, if I recall.
And after the last time it just stayed down.  ;)

--- End quote ---

No, it was much more recently, a few years ago, so certainly not Playmoboard.  ;)
How did I then get that idea...  ???
I´m pretty sure my anti-virus/-malware & such went nuts a few times (in the past) when visiting Playmofriends or paricular threads / topics, maybe it´s that and I assumed the whole forum got infected...  :eh?:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version