Creative > How-To

Playmo3D Project - a computer based virtual building tool for Playmobil parts

<< < (3/14) > >>

playmofire:
Now that Steck is available, this idea is of immediate interest to me as I am wanting to create some railway buildings using Steck.

Many thanks for all the work you and others have put into it.   :wave:

Emma.J:
 :love: Thank you so much Sir Pleamo for all your hard work with this project. I'm downloading as I'm writing this. I've got some ideas for new buildings in sys x but haven't got the parts yet so this is invaluable to me. I just need to get the hang of building a bit quicker!

:thanks: :)9

henry_martini:

--- Quote from: Emma.J on October 07, 2012, 19:11:49 ---I've got some ideas for new buildings in sys x but haven't got the parts yet so this is invaluable to me. I just need to get the hang of building a bit quicker!

--- End quote ---

It will be much easier and faster.  :)

:thanks: :)9 Sir Pleamo

Hadoque:
Superb!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope one day to find  time to start using this, it looks truly amazing and the shown examples are wonderful!!
Ah, soo much constructions one could imagine... :love:
Problem is I've all kinds of other small & big Playmo-projects to finish - or even to get started - before I should endeavour into complex System-X constructions... :-\

Indianna:
The magic word:  STECK!

Thank you, Sir Pleamo!  Also many thanks to henri_martini and Juan Carlos Ramirez for joining you in your quest!  This is just the sort of project that I love to see happening and becoming a great success.

I will be PMing you to ask for the password and I hope to renew my efforts to learn SketchUp now that there is even more reason to make that commitment (i.e. STECK!)   :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version