Author Topic: 71031 Purple Wagon  (Read 931 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
71031 Purple Wagon
« on: January 16, 2024, 23:29:27 »
We’ll it certainly is a beautifully thought out design . All the details from the wood grain to the latches, the interior , it’s all great……all we need is a re-color + re-issue & perhaps a Clydesdale horse to fit the giant harness

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 71031 Purple Wagon
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 01:02:13 »
I’m still not used to newer numbered bag system from not opening many new sets

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 01:03:49 »
I still just open all the bags and make it a puzzle

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 01:05:18 »
It’s a quick build and not much complications . 

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 01:06:34 »
It’s a really beautiful design

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 01:08:13 »
I like the roomy interior and the design of the opening wall. Would be great for a traveling western theater /show

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 01:09:41 »
This Klickies expression sums it up . Why the purple Geobra

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 01:14:56 »
Now Geobra take notes. This is the USA giving you more orders on how to do things properly

Wagon body- same brown color
Wooden roofs- lighter brown for contrast
Windows/door-white or rust red
Metal hardware- silver
Horse harness-black or dark brown
Rat- black
Lantern-traditional yellow light

I’ll order at least a dozen to start

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 08:02:33 »
Thanks for the review... I didn't decide about mine yet.

Now Geobra take notes. This is the USA giving you more orders on how to do things properly

I don't care about the rat's color, or the lanterns... but  the rest.. well.. it's not rocket science. It's like they go out of their way to make silly and incompatible stuff.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 09:10:16 »
It is really beautiful. Thanks for the review!

I can't get over the fact even the rat is lilac instead of grey  8}  Even though that is the easiest to fix, of course.

Freya told me just yesterday that she saw this set at a friend's house and really loved it. Including the giant bird as a draft animal ( ???).
I absolutely hate the alternative clicky faces/expressions. Thank heavens they save those for specific themes.