Author Topic: USA Parts Order - 3935 Flat Bed Tractor Trailer  (Read 4671 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: USA Parts Order - 3935 Flat Bed Tractor Trailer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 02:37:41 »
You may want to recheck your pin part number. The flatbed pin number should be #30216720, not #30213720 from what I have seen. They may have that number  :crossed:.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline minimotors

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 10:42:07 »
I will double check that Pin number and surfing the inventory site I found that there is another wheel version as well - all red not white but I am not that concerned. 

I will see what my call this afternoon reaps and keep everyone posted. 

Thanks for everyone's input. 

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 20:23:44 »
DS in the UK are excellent, ordered some parts on the 8th September and they arrived on the 15th. How is that for service?

Offline minimotors

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 20:35:58 »
It appears the US DS is only open 9am - 2pm so my order will have to wait until next week....... sadly....

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 20:42:55 »
DS in the UK are excellent, ordered some parts on the 8th September and they arrived on the 15th. How is that for service?

That's great turn round, Walt.  I emailed in an order on the 16th at 11.35 and had the quote back by 12.45.  If the rest of the processing is as fast I should have my order well before we leave for Malta next month.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 22:19:58 »

UK citizens are very fortunate to have the excellent service UK DS provides! Here in the USA, I've had past orders take 2-3 weeks & even longer to be received, then there were cancellations, missing pieces, wrong items, & the list goes on :no:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline vcrklicky

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 20:35:45 »
Anyone have any advice on dealing with Canadian DS? I put in an order back in august for some car parts and klickies and they had to order some the parts form Germany. I told them to ship it all to me together when its ready since the parts i really wanted were the ones in Germany.

Today I bought sunset express truck 3817 at a thrift store for $1.50 it's missing covers for the container at the top and the cab's roof etc. I'm contemplating crossing my fingers and putting in an order but I'd guess it might be too old of a set.

Any idea if the "Pin for swiveling truck flatbed" is the same for all trucks 30 09 109 ? someone's used woodglue for a makeshift pin with a piece of wood. How I'll get that out is another story :P

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 21:08:18 »
Anyone have any advice on dealing with Canadian DS? I put in an order back in august for some car parts and klickies and they had to order some the parts form Germany. I told them to ship it all to me together when its ready since the parts i really wanted were the ones in Germany.

Today I bought sunset express truck 3817 at a thrift store for $1.50 it's missing covers for the container at the top and the cab's roof etc. I'm contemplating crossing my fingers and putting in an order but I'd guess it might be too old of a set.

Any idea if the "Pin for swiveling truck flatbed" is the same for all trucks 30 09 109 ? someone's used woodglue for a makeshift pin with a piece of wood. How I'll get that out is another story :P

The circular covers for the top of the container are still available from UK DS, although they are in silver now instead of black.  (They and the opening mechanism for the rear doors come together.)  If Canada DS cannot get you them, I have a spare set in silver if I can find it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline vcrklicky

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 21:44:50 »
Thanks for the offer. I'll send in an order to DS and let you know if I need  them,

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 18:44:26 »
The swiveling pin is the same but in differant couours.
I got some tihs year for a truck but had to get a different colour.