Author Topic: Any news on the Kingdoms Maps???  (Read 4732 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Any news on the Kingdoms Maps???
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 21:17:51 »
ok guys you have news in the Community Events board. Have fun!
 :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 21:43:23 »
Yes, and PLEASE take the time to read the rules carefully.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 22:12:33 »
Yes, and PLEASE take the time to read the rules carefully.

Yes that is VERY important!

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 10:09:55 »
its ok, my army is growing while i wait  ;D

Today i have received another 120 yellow dragons figures from a german collector!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 12:21:34 »
 :hmm:

I think its great that the map is back and we all need to respect these new rules. I have actually given this whole think a lot of thought and i think the new set of rules udner which this map thread will proceed are ideal. Under these rules, we can all create our photostories and inside them we can have as many war mongering and battles , however the mindless debates that previously discouraged current and possible participants to be part of this map resulted in a map that was far from WoT original intention. I fully agree and respect these new rules, as far as Krull is concerned , in my photostories ' Knight Lore ' all the key stories in Krull will be presented , somthign that will span for at least 12 months from when ( july i hope ) all is set... there will be battles, conquests , magic, wars etc in my photostories and in my photostories they shall remain therefore not putting any people off this map as mayb e previously some war mongering by various participants ( incl me  :-[ :-[ :-[) has done. i shall also look forward to other's participants photostories  and i shall try my best to make the ' Knight Lore ' stories something worth reading.. i have 12 A4 pages of stories and plots by now !!!!  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 12:26:31 »
 :)9 :)9 :)9 :)9
That's great George!
We can't wait for Knigth Lore!  ;D Hope you can make lots of progress this weekend!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 15:01:18 »
Sounds like you have some good ideas! ;D Yes, we will very much look forward to these photo stories!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.