Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: Empire Invasion  (Read 14985 times)

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
Re: Kingdoms Map: Empire Invasion
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 22:16:54 »
FINALLY !!!! Kings Leon's the Wise army is ready to follow it's companions to war. Let's show them who rules the world. Eagle's force is with us. Let's go comrades.  :knight:
  Fire and Axe

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 22:25:00 »
Ithaka's war dog's have managed to break through enemy lines on the South passage and they have establish an fort-base near the river.My cavarly has passed the river to search the area....and gather info.

LONG LIFE TO THE ALLIANCE!!!!!

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 22:55:53 »
Eaglesland's katafrakts embarked to the fleet and goes to meet Ithaka's war dog's in south.
  Fire and Axe

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 23:09:08 »
Can you guys provide pictures with each of these posts please? :)
It would help us all to know what is happening.
Here is the map you should use:

*** (Aun Kerac)

After 2 weeks on the open seas, I safely arrive in Rutileo.
We ride hard from the port to the Castle Ostadt.
When we arrive my son greets me in the throne room.
"This way father, the war discussions have already started."

I enter the room where my Barons sit, along with the Prince from the Northern Principality.
They all stand as I take my seat.
I wave my hand at them, and they all take their leisure.
"Tell me what has happened," I command.

"Krull has already launched an invasion force to attack the Empire sir,
They have made impressive progress, but it was simply because they took the empire by surprise.
The Empire's forces are gathering,
and his Majesty has called upon the people to pick up arms and follow him.
So far, we have seen a rather dull acceptance, but each day the number of militia grows," High Baron Enlor replies.

"Fools," I mutter. "Iseroth in all his Zeal for war is but to awaken the sleeping Giant,
And so close to when the Empire itself we about to collapse on its own bureaucracy."

Silence echoes throughout the chamber.

"What else?" I ask.

"Ithaca has joined the war, we have news that they invaded the south of the Empire where they are weaker,
but their forces there are still strong. We have yet to see where exactly they are.
Luckily, Eaglesland has come to their aide as well. The West is open to a full scale invasion.
With Rutileo's help, we could balance the forces of this war," Elnor answers again.

"And with out it?"

"It is near impossible for the alliance to win."

I stand and pace the room.
Rutileo has suffered enough war, and I am growing old.
Already I have fought in 3 wars, and in each Rutileo has suffered.
"Are we even able to join the war?" I ask.

"Our armies await your command..." Elnor answers tentatively,
"But their morale is low. Many of them have already seen more bloodshed then they care for."

"What say the Knights?" I ask.

“They are as always, ready for war. But I feel they too are getting tired.”

“After so many dark years,” I sigh, “To think Rutileo would still have to march to war after just getting out of the dark ages.” I look up at my comrades. “We will wait and see how things progress. Let the army disperse into the nearby country as they please, so they may be well rested should we need enter the war. As for us, we remain on the ready; any news must be delivered as soon as possible.”

My barons all rise and bow. Then one by one, gather their things and leave. My son and I are left in the room alone.

“What think you father?” He asks.

“Nothing good Richard, nothing good…”
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 22:07:01 »
( Excellent  story Sir WoT, excellent, please adjust the map  to show the current conquered territories of Krull)

King Iseroth dispatced under a banner of truce a messenger with an offer to the Empire to pasue all hostililies and let krull keep the conquered lands, in return King Iseroth will offer 4 chests full of gold and a tax to the empire each year of 1500 gold coins to keep and use these lands .... Kinf iseroth hopes that the empire accepts his generous offer, he wants these lands to sent farmers from the north and grow herds of sheep and cows that will be beneficial to all. Kingdom of Krull has a lot of gold to offer and also has ammased a lot of gold as there are mines of gold in Krull ..... Also King Iseroth whose kingdom has many lakes and fishermen offers the empire a trade agreement to sent monthly shipments of smoked fishes to the empire during the Harsh winter times, that in combination with the gold one off payment and the annual tax is a very good offer for peace all together from King Iseroth . The alternative is WAR!!!

King iseroth hopes that the Empire's wise men see the mutual benefits such an agreement will do ..... and King Iseroth also in his letter asks if there are any pretty royal daugthers for any of his unmarried sons so the peace and trade agreement is also sealed with a ROYAL MARRIAGE !!!!!

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 22:14:48 »
Can you show on the map what lands Krull has conquered?
I am not sure where you ended up. ???
Then the Empire can listen to your demands with a better understanding.

As for Iseroth,
The empire awaits confirmation from their diplomats that they will follow with what you say.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 22:21:08 »
Can you show on the map what lands Krull has conquered?
I am not sure where you ended up. ???
Then the Empire can listen to your demands with a better understanding.

As for Iseroth,
The empire awaits confirmation from their diplomats that they will follow with what you say.

The small part on top of the map as shown at the beginning of this thread . The Empire needs to think widely the very generous offer for tax tribute and trade , an offer they should accept as victorious one would say . King Iseroth wants to control the pass between the mountains for defence and to use the rich grounds between the mountain for sheep and cows. His great offer can be sealed with a Marriage and the North continent will enjoy prosperity , growth and peace !!!!!!! Halleluja !!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:39 »
... King isoroth is waiting for a reply to his very generous and respectfull offer to the empire! A truce that will benefit all! !

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 16:58:51 »
So Wot , given all the above I have mentioned and the offer to the empire , where do we stand with this , is the offer accepted therefore the strp of land between the mountains as shown in this thread previosuly now is Krull and the agreement for the tax, fishes and marriage is on ??????????
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 17:27:13 by Giorginetto »

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 17:30:57 »
Yup,
I will add to your new territory when I get home
(on iPad now).
And I will also pm you later with a description of the princess
for your photo story. :hatoff: