Author Topic: Just got in the mail!  (Read 1050 times)

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
Just got in the mail!
« on: June 12, 2011, 01:26:02 »
I'm super excited about this (not that I don't get super excited about every Playmo). I recieved set 3026 in the mail today.

Now when I first saw this, I didn't think "trick or treaters" I thought, OMG just look at that bad sci-fi monster! Specifically, I thought "Look at that Playmo Silurian!" and if anyone is a Doctor Who fan, you totally know what I'm talking about. It is so the 1970s subterranean Doctor Who monsters. I immediately had to have it!

Now, like most Playmo I want, they have long since been discontinued. So it's not like I could just waltz into a store and find them... hell, even with new Playmo it gets harder and harder to do this. And ebayers know that they can charge whatever they want for this discontinued collectible stuff. So they always wanted outrageous prices for this set even for pieces missing. BUT I finally got one at a reasonable price, and it arrived at my door today. I am SO HAPPY.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Just got in the mail!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 01:30:38 »
Congrats! I just want several of those tiger masks to sell in my zoo! They're on my parts order and supposedly in stock. We'll see, I guess! ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 01:58:57 »
This is one of the best Halloween sets, and I totally see what you mean about the Silurian. Definitely.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 07:11:58 »
Very nice set!!! Congrats!!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 11:52:50 »
Congratulations. That is definitely the best Halloween set.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!