Author Topic: What is a Fair figure price?  (Read 934 times)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
What is a Fair figure price?
« on: April 20, 2011, 19:42:27 »
I'm wondering what the consensus would be for a FAIR figure price to pay (used on ebay, garage sales, etc)?

Figures without accessories from DS are about $2 to $3 arent' they?  (can't remember of the top of my head, I know it's based on weight, so babies and children are cheaper than adult figures)

Is $1 each about fair? 

I know it depends upon the rarity of the figure and detail (90's knights are obviously worth more than late 70's generic mono-colour @) so this doesn't have to be a very complicated scenario of "what-ifs".   ;D

Thanks, in advance, by the way!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: What is a Fair figure price?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 19:53:20 »
I use the $1 for a printed figure in small quantities (under 20) and 50¢ in large quantities.

IF you are buying one at a time then I use $2 each average

Old klickies I avoid altogether but 50¢ and down is fair.

If it is rare well then it gets complicated like you said but I would not pay over $10 each even for the monk
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 20:25:43 »
I agree
DS price for my last order was $2.60 for a plain one and $3.40 for the Pharaoh with the headdress/hairpiece

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 11:43:05 »
I agree
DS price for my last order was $2.60 for a plain one and $3.40 for the Pharaoh with the headdress/hairpiece
True....it is all about the printing. The more layers and colour they have used......their NAKED prices would be higher. And there is a trend of surging naked playmobil figures price.