Author Topic: 4333 Knight's Castle Micro Set  (Read 4568 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 4333 Knight's Castle Micro Set
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 21:27:16 »
Yep. The lighting is strange because these pics are taken in my closet ::).... the reasons why are a long story! :lol: The flash doesn't do well with the close-ups, but is neccessary with the other shots, so that's why it's inconsistant.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 21:58:08 »
I really like how the structuresa are seperated in three or four pieces, like the fairytale castle!!! and I can't believe how many items, especially knights this set has!!! WOW!!!

Thank you Bonnie for another excellent review and pictures!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 22:15:39 »
Yep. The lighting is strange because these pics are taken in my closet ::).... the reasons why are a long story! :lol: The flash doesn't do well with the close-ups, but is neccessary with the other shots, so that's why it's inconsistant.

I figured that was it.  If you have photo software, it will almost certainly have an option to auto adjust a picture and that will restore the pics taken without flash to look as if they were taken in standard lighting.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 23:25:09 »
I'm using kodak easyshare... it does have scene balance options, but only ones that make it look more yellow! :o BTW, the reason it looks yellow isn't the lighting -- the lighting is very good LED track lighting -- it's because the walls are yellow. ;) I take the pics in there because all my furniture is dark wood and my counters are black, so the pieces just don't show up well. In my living room the walls are chocolate brown, and the shelves are black. ::) And there isn't a good place outside to do them, either. So I'll just have to deal with the yellow until I one day have a playmoden with the right backgrounds for taking pics.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 00:11:10 »
This wooden sword is much cooler than the one I have ... (Mine is the one below.)
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 02:01:36 »
A very excellent and thorough review  :wave: This is Collin's favorite (and the only micro set we have). He pretends it is a movie theater, and he says he is watching his castle movie  :P
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 02:10:43 »
Aw, that's so cute! It does kind of remind me of a theater!

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 03:37:07 »
Thanks Bonnie. I think I need this!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 16:38:48 »
great review, Bonnie!  :thanks:

i have both this and the pirates one and i absolutely love them both :love:

the accesories are very neat 8-)

makes me want to get more micro sets now :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: